Tresiba

meginer's profile photo   06/11/2020 1 p.m.

As some of you know, I had a lot of variability with the Toujeo for some time and also with very large climb at dawn, and the endocrine prescribed threeiba and told me that if I continued like this, I tried.I did not decide and wanted to continue giving Toujeo a chance but in the end this week I decided.Before it was a horrible climb at dawn, I got up high yet putting me more and more toujeo, and I had a very accused Alba phenomenon, I had to put 10 units quickly or more for a breakfast of three or four portions.
Well now the opposite happens to me.It seems that I am more stable all day (I've only been three days anyway) but now I get up rather throwing down and all morning I am there, and I have to get very little quickly, today I have put myself beforeBreakfast 4 units and all the time in 65-70.
I am getting much less dose than Toujeo, of course, they already told me, I have got to put almost 30 and now I started with 15 and I will go up if I am doing.
The same thing happens to you?, You diminish the fast insulin needs at breakfast? How long does it last to start the action, just like the toujeo, at three hours of its administration?.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/11/2020 1 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Meginer The time I was with Tresiba (swallow) on my own I had the same thing even needed quickly during the morning.

With Toujeo it is to raise myself and doses quickly immediately if it does not continue to rise.

Unlike Toujeuo (Glargina), Degludec does not have a time of start of action, but stabilized from the 3rd - 4th day of the treatment.

Do not miss the opportunity.I have not managed to authorize me Tresiba and have registered me with the Endocrinology Service for Excellent Control.Not even freestyle.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
06/11/2020 1:27 p.m.

drjesusangel said:
@meginer The time I was with threeiba (swallow) on my account I spent the same thing even did not need quickly during the morning.

With Toujeo it is to raise myself and doses quickly immediately if it does not continue to rise.

Unlike Toujeuo (Glargina), Degludec does not have a time of start of action, but stabilized from the 3rd - 4th day of the treatment.

Do not miss the opportunity.I have not managed to authorize me Tresiba and have registered me with the Endocrinology Service for Excellent Control.Not even freestyle.

But I don't understand why they don't authorize it.Let's see, if you tell the endocrine that you have a lotWhy.In my visa, only puts unstable diabetes, without more.And the Free I don't understand it either, they don't give it to you ?, Or did the stop the cdo fallen began to finance it in your community?, Pq happened to me in February but the sensors arrive home every four months (stillthose of 1 until they are exhausted), after having done the initial course.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/11/2020 1:47 p.m.

In the first consultation nothing and now it is supposedly that it has a break and it would be the next one.In the end I ended up tired yesterday in the consultation, time they lost with me and time I lost to my patients.And to top it are they ask me access to the freestyle non -logical data, when the Free I adhere it with co -participation of the National Health Service of Portugal.

I think it was more than 5.1% of HBA1C and almost without hypoglycemia bothering him so much.Although I was right in Toujeo's variability.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
06/11/2020 2:47 p.m.

I changed from Lantus to Tresiba and I am delighted, I also lowered the dose, and in fact I have managed to lower it even 2 units than the endocrine recommended me and continue to be fine, I spend the whole night plan and I always get up perfect, I continueUsing fast, the ratio of rations/insulin varies according to many things, but if I notice that the slow one always stays there, plan, helping, without giving me any headache, which for me is a blessing because the lantus is unpredictable.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/12/2020 12:53 p.m.

I am delighted with Tresiba, I do not believe it, super flat, what a unique that I still have to adjust are sometimes the rapid doses PQ I need less generally, and of course, if I wear more, as before, it gives me a slight hypo, as about 60 or so, and if as something, however little, as it is insulin it is ultra slow, then it gives me a glass of milk and a cookie, I can reach about 300, it is what I have q I haveAdjust but between meals and at night, great.I am trying to put a picture of screen capture of the free but I don't get it, how is it done? Haha.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/18/2020 9:47 a.m.

With Android mobiles, press the Power key and the less volume key.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/18/2020 12:54 p.m.

Yes, but you give it in the photo icon that there is above the message, right ?, And you get filed file or something, I get my photos saved, I select the photo that I want and a message is inserted with letters and codes.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/18/2020 1:26 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/18/2020 1:31 p.m.

Now

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/18/2020 1:32 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/18/2020 1:32 p.m.

Hello!!I started a week ago with Tresiba, before I was 60 from Toujeo, in general I am going well as you.Except that it happens to me on the morning, it starts to rise to me the early hours before I wake up (effect of dawn) this had never happened to me ...... I will increase the dose of threeiba and I see what happens, it israre right ???

Emi1990's profile photo
Emi1990
07/16/2020 4 p.m.

emi1990 said:
Hello !!I started a week ago with Tresiba, before I was 60 from Toujeo, in general I am going well as you.Except that it happens to me on the morning, it starts to rise to me the early hours before I wake up (effect of dawn) this had never happened to me ...... I will increase the dose of threeiba and I see what happens, it isRare no ???

And with Toujeo it did not happen to you?, Because it gave me a piece of effect of the horrible alba, sometimes case 3 grams, and yet I was going up dose and nothing, to me with threeiba I am super good, the only thing that yesterday pFor example, I calculated the dose, ate homemade pizza for dinner and I would put something more quickly and at 12 I was 70 and going down, I took fruit and a yogurt and already got into 80 stable, but after that, it gave me a rebound and the5 I was in 210, but that is not the fault of Tresiba but of the hypo and tb that I imagine that how is insulin you see as flat, you are very stable but before a descent eg, with little you take traces, but if you passA little, you go up.I do notice that if I am a bit low, I need little to climb and if it happened to me, then it climbs too much.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/16/2020 4:15 p.m.

If so, you have to have a lot of aim with the fast one, so much that it almost always fails, with Toujeo I never had this effect of dawn but I was starving even after eating, I think it was for the high dose

Emi1990's profile photo
Emi1990
07/16/2020 4:46 p.m.

emi1990 said:
If so you have to have a lot of aim with the fast, so much that it almost always fails, with Toujeo I never had this effect of dawn but I was starving even after eating, II think it was because of the high dose

Is that that dose is a lot, right?I get to put 30, from Tresiba I wear 17.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/16/2020 5:18 p.m.

meginer said:
emi1990 said:
If so you have to have a lot of aim with the fast, so much so that it almost always fails, with toujeo never had this effect this effectDel Alba but I was starving even after eating, I think it was because of the high dose

Almost half!!I from 60 from Toujeo I spent 40 from Tresiba but I'm trying ... I have faith

Emi1990's profile photo
Emi1990
07/16/2020 5:42 p.m.

emi1990 said:
meginer said:
emi1990 said:
emi1990 said:
If so you have to have a lot of aim with the fast, so much that I almost always failed, with Toujeo I never had this effect of dawn but I was starving even after eating, I think it was because of the high dose

Almost half!!From 60 from Toujeo I spent 40 from Tresiba but I am trying ... I have faith

You have a lot of weight?Because I find a lot of insulin, three also.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/16/2020 5:49 p.m.

meginer said:
emi1990 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
emi1990 said:
emi1990 said:
emi1990 said:
emi1990 said:
If so, you have to have a lot of aim with the fast, so much that it almost always fails, with Toujeo I never had this effect of dawn but I was starving even after eating, I think it was because of the high dose

Almost half!!From 60 from Toujeo I spent 40 from Tresiba but I am trying ... I have faith

You have a lot of weight?Because I find a lot of insulin, from Tresiba too.

My BMI is 30, that is, mild obesity ... If I also perish, I hope to lose weight and go down the doses ... I also are interested in the issue of nesecitating less fast in meals

Emi1990's profile photo
Emi1990
07/16/2020 6:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.