Diet that fattens

jorgearias33's profile photo   03/28/2021 1:22 a.m.

Hello everyone.

Let's see ... I tell you that 6 months ago you start a diet in which the most significant change I did was half chicken at lunch more than anything and once again meat.

When I started, it weighed 62 kg, and now I am 78 kg.

I have noticed that I have more muscle mass, but it seems like fat too.

During all that time I was doing calistanic maintenance training, but since last month I increased the pressure, if they know what I mean.

My question is ... eat a lot of chicken and meat?That is, beyond muscle mass is also fat and that.

In addition to that at most bread, fruits, and cookies, and my work is office, it can also be due to the fact that many calories consume and my body is not too much during the day.

Greetings.

jorgearias33's profile photo
jorgearias33
03/28/2021 1:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been given that the protein that is not consumed accumulates in fat and 30% in carbohydrates.The same as fats.
You should reduce the intake of hydrates and proteins and accommodate your diet to the energy you spend.
Ask for an appointment with diabetological nurses or who refer you to a nutritionist

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/28/2021 11:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Jorgearias33

I think that the key yourself knows it in the last part of your comment.An excess of carbohydrates (bread and cookies) that will not be used is accumulated in fat.You should move.Try to go for a walk, even half an hour just after eating every day.And leave also in the afternoon.You lack exercise to burn calories.Calistenic training is very good but consumes few calories.Well, except that you make very advanced and long sessions.But for what you say is maintenance.

Remove your cookies or minimize your consumption and the same with bread.The fruit at least has fiber and gives you vitamins.Cookies and bread are not very interesting.The minimum consumption.Oh and don't lunch every day chicken.It varies a little.The chicken is very healthy and has very few fats.But it is good to vary: fish, eggs.But I believe that chicken is not your problem but the carbohydrates that you take and your body does not consume.You know there are two complementary actions: less carbohydrates and more movement.

Be patient and loss of weight gradually.It will take.But you have to reduce daily bread carbohydrates, cookies and increase exercise.Even if it is to walk regularly.And you will see the results.But you will have to be constant.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/28/2021 1:14 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Jorgearias33 said:
hello everyone.

Let's see ... I tell you that 6 months ago you start a diet in which the most significant change I did was half chicken at lunch more than anything and once again meat.

When I started, it weighed 62 kg, and now I am 78 kg.

I have noticed that I have more muscle mass, but it seems like fat too.

During all that time I was doing calistanic maintenance training, but since last month I increased the pressure, if they know what I mean.

My question is ... eat a lot of chicken and meat?That is, beyond muscle mass is also fat and that.

In addition to that at most bread, fruits, and cookies, and my work is office, it can also be due to the fact that many calories consume and my body is not too much during the day.

Greetings.

I strongly advise you to go to a nutritionist ....

on the other hand..

If your body consumes the 1800kcal day and you give it 2500kcal fattening, either eating more hydrates, more fats or more proteins ... no matter.

It is impossible to gain weight without gaining fat, it can be done better or worse .. but you gain fat .. simply because of the fact that you are in caloric surplus.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/28/2021 8:38 p.m.

@Jorgearias33
Hello
On the one hand I agree with @jldiazdel, as generally.There are two things.
As he says, if you are consuming more calories than you spend, it will not be the chicken.Take cookies and bread, especially cookies that contribute nothing more than calories.The fruit - controlled - you must take it.
Another thing is that you are also with training by increasing muscle, and the muscle weighs more than fat.That is, apart from the weight you have to look at the volume you take.If you have 5kg more but the clothes are the same is that you have changed muscle for fat.And I don't see that badly.
But if you start increasing sizes, you should consume less calories or exercise more.
But that the chicken does not think it is the culprit ... 😋

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/28/2021 8:49 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes it's true.

Eating a lot is what fattens, I must improve my activity and eat the ideal, it is only that fattening as 2.5 kg more every month, imagine it?The dream of the skinny ones who eat a lot and never get fat.

jorgearias33's profile photo
jorgearias33
03/29/2021 7:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.