Freestyle Libre 2 and mobile Xiaomi Lite 9. Alarms do not sound

David Lerma Romero's profile photo   06/11/2020 4 p.m.

Hello, I have tried 2 sensors free 2, I have everything configured to sound.I called Abbott and they didn't give me a solution.The mobile vibrates and notifies but nothing sounds.I don't know if someone has this same mobile and the alarms sound.
Thanks and greetings.

David Lerma Romero's profile photo
David Lerma Romero
06/11/2020 4 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, it gave me problems and based on looking at the guts in adjustments and permits of the application I got everything to work, I have a redmi note 8 pro of xiami so it will be 3/4 of the same.

Settings-> Applications-> Manage applications-> FreeLink

In other permits: all activate them
Battery savings: no restrictions

With that I think I should work but you tell me and see it

marine's profile photo
marine
06/11/2020 6:09 p.m.

Thanks for the help.
But it has not been enough.I'm going to see another again if I find anything.

David Lerma Romero
06/11/2020 11:19 p.m.

The sensor alarm does not go with the volume of alarms, it goes with the volume of calls and notifications, if you want it to sound it has to be with the volume uploaded, not only alarms/multimedia also called and sound ofNotifications, if they don't sound.It is a rollazo to have the sound of the notifications at night in full so that the damn alarm sounds and that you wake up an email or go to know, it is very badly done about the alarms of the free 2.
Try to raise the volume of everything to see if that is.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/12/2020 12:49 p.m.

Hello!I had the same and in the end I have changed it to a Samsung.The same problem, did not sound, disconnected every two by three and even the sensor went crazy and stopped working.I got fed up and changed it.I endured 3 sensors.Now, (with the Samsung) with the rest of the sensors that I asked for a single problem.
Abbott told me that it could not be the mobile thing, that the errors are given by the sensor, not the app .... I see no.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
06/13/2020 12:30 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
hello!I had the same and in the end I have changed it to a Samsung.The same problem, did not sound, disconnected every two by three and even the sensor went crazy and stopped working.I got fed up and changed it.I endured 3 sensors.Now, (with the Samsung) with the rest of the sensors that I asked for a single problem.
Abbott told me that it could not be the mobile thing, that the errors are given by the sensor, not the app .... I see no.

Well great, I've been with my mobile for a month .....

David Lerma Romero
06/13/2020 12:34 p.m.

niñaburbuja said:
hello!I had the same and in the end I have changed it to a Samsung.The same problem, did not sound, disconnected every two by three and even the sensor went crazy and stopped working.I got fed up and changed it.I endured 3 sensors.Now, (with the Samsung) with the rest of the sensors that I asked for a single problem.

This also happens to me, I have stopped using the alarms but because I was disconnected every two hours or less and it took hours to return, come on, useless.I also give me mistakes the sensors of "wait 10 minutes and try again" and part of the graphs that should not be erased.One of the sensors directly told me that I was spoiled to change it but with Miao Miao, values ​​were still coming out so I reinstated the free app and worked again.It is not a thing of the sensors, it is a thing of the app that with the bluethoot or something gives interference or that I know.I am very discontent with the free 2, and I don't even need the alarms, I just want them to work, as the 1. without errors worked every hour.And I will not spend money on a Samgung mobile because they are having problems working the new sensors.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/13/2020 4:20 p.m.

macarena93 said:
niñaburbuja said:

This also happens to me, I have stopped using the alarms but because I was disconnected every two hours or less and it took hours to return, come on, useless.I also give me mistakes the sensors of "wait 10 minutes and try again" and part of the graphs that should not be erased.One of the sensors directly told me that I was spoiled to change it but with Miao Miao, values ​​were still coming out so I reinstated the free app and worked again.It is not a thing of the sensors, it is a thing of the app that with the bluethoot or something gives interference or that I know.I am very discontent with the free 2, and I don't even need the alarms, I just want them to work, as the 1. without errors worked every hour.And I will not spend money on a Samgung mobile because they are having problems working the new sensors.

I totally agree, I think they have tried alarms with 3 types of phones and have been satisfied.Very badly done taking into account that today people use all kinds of phones and sincerely, I prefer the xiaomi that I had to the Samsung that I have, but unfortunately for me it is fundamental to me the issue of alarms and for now I onlyIt is garlic and water.If you do not need the alarms my advice is that you deactivate them because the sensor will work better.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
06/15/2020 6:34 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Hello, the same thing happened to me.You have to change it in settings, it worked for me.

marta5's profile photo
marta5
06/16/2020 3:30 p.m.

marta5 said:
Hello, the same happened to me.You have to change it in settings, it worked for me.

But with my same mobile?

David Lerma Romero
06/16/2020 3:36 p.m.

Hello,

The same thing happened to me, the alarms did not work with my xiaomi mi 9 se, after following this thread and calling Abbott, I managed to solve it.In case you can use someone:

1. Have the Bluetooth always activated on the smartphone, also at the time of activating the sensor.
2. Verify that the FreeLink app has all its activated permits, and those of energy saving without restrictions, as explained in the second post.
3. In my case, Abbott told me that I have to have the 3 activated alarms.
4. If silent mode is activated/do not bother my smartphone, alarms do not work.I have to always have it with sound, day and night.I have sought how to activate only freeLink and all the other apps in silence, but for now I have not succeeded.

Greetings.

edugnu's profile photo
edugnu
07/15/2020 12:12 a.m.

niñaburbuja said:

What Samsung are you using?I have a huawei p10 lite and it disconnects 20 times ...
Thank you.

Anikadm's profile photo
Anikadm
07/25/2020 8:25 p.m.

David Lerma Romero said:
Hello, I have tried 2 free sensors 2, I have everything configured to sound.I called Abbott and they didn't give me a solution.The mobile vibrates and notifies but nothing sounds.I don't know if someone has this same mobile and the alarms sound.
Thanks and greetings.

David, I have that same mobile and if they leave without problem but at first it cost me.As I did not get that I ran I called Abbot, we were seeing and everything was correct, in the end they did not solve anything.They only told me they sent me a new sensor.I knew it was not for the sensor and I continued by bicheando.In the end I saw that the sound of notifications did not have activated, a thing as silly as that.You have to have the sound activated in all notifications, remove the mode do not bother, remove the battery savings and I do not know if something else is forgotten.I only active the hip that is the one who interested me at night, the others have them activated.You can activate the ones you want.Now I have the 1 PQ in the SS they financed us the free and have a rough and until it ends they do not give us the 2, I is that before I bought them.But that the mobile without problem, fashion theme of mobile pq I already tell you that I have the same

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/29/2020 7:59 p.m.

Thank you

David Lerma Romero
07/29/2020 11:47 p.m.

I have tried everything.For me the problem comes from Xiaomi: you put the free application in the list of applications in which the battery optimization is not active but automatically returns to the opposite list, in fact or with it that enters that list ... I have asked XiaomiThey fix it by reporting the error but I don't like them.Do the same the same as the batteries are put.It is outrageous to have to change mobile because of that, it must be nonsense for them, that they add the possibility of putting that application on the happy list.Thanks companions!

XaviDoMundo's profile photo
XaviDoMundo
10/26/2021 1:44 a.m.

Hello, I use them with the Xiaomi Redmi 8 Pro and it works all relatively, but it is more likely that it is a sensor failure than the phone, if everything is well configured the tones of the alarms are done from the volume of the multimedia and alarms.
Anyway at night I leave it in vibration mode and let me know the band 4.
But the notifications of Facebook and others dizzy at night.
Greetings for everyone.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
10/29/2021 3:47 p.m.

Good, I am new with the freestyle, but I managed to solve the problems with the alarms in the Xiaomi Mi 9t.I tell you what the problem was:
If the following happens to you:
Although the alarms are activated in the freeLink app itself.The problem is that the app is disabled by sound notifications.And only text notification and mobile vibration will come out.
The solution is:
Access to information of the application, of the FreeLink app.(It is easy, to leave the icon and the options of sharing/ uninstall and the information of the app this last is what we must click) will appear)
Once inside, go down to the notification options, press it and come out that it is activated to show notifications, but below you will see the option to allow sound.You just have to activate it and it will allow you to select the audio you want for each alarm that activates the app.

I hope it helps you.

Martin_malaga's profile photo
Martin_malaga
11/27/2021 11:04 a.m.

What do you do when your sensor spoils?Do not measure 8 hours at night, but that should correct it, to see if it gives incorrect or different values ​​to the ACCU check does not work, but of course one is asleep and we do not use it during the night, I alreadyIt has happened with several and I am very fed up, they should correct the firmware to work better.

sergiojunene's profile photo
sergiojunene
11/28/2021 10:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.