FreeLink and Xiaomi Mi 9t sensor

thedetzer's profile photo   03/15/2021 3:24 p.m.

Good, I have an Xiaomi Mi 9t and the thing is that I carry the sensors but when trying to scan it, it does nothing, nor does it detect it or anything, I have called for technical service and they have not been able to help me, my question is if someone else from the forum loIt has and if it works, because the NCF works, I can pay with the mobile but I believe that the NFC it brings can be not compatible with the sensor, and the compatibility page only puts a couple of models and Xiaomi none.

thedetzer's profile photo
thedetzer
03/15/2021 3:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro,

My NFC sensor is on the posterior face just below the camera.I have to move the mobile away from the sensor and leave it still until it reads it, it takes about 3 seconds to read.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/15/2021 3:57 p.m.

I have a Redmi 9 Note Pro and works, and the same a couple of seconds still to do the reading well

Trebsil's profile photo
Trebsil
03/15/2021 4:10 p.m.

I have a mi 9t and I read it in the back, under the flash (approx. The center of the mobile) dancing at 1-2 cm until the app vibrates and reads.
-NFC must be on your mobile (settings-> Connection & Sharing-> NFC on)
- Have open freeing app (if there are several that use the NFC does not appear automatically)
- If you carry the mm2 above the sensor, it costs a little more, but with patience and several attempts it works.

Luck

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
03/15/2021 9:31 p.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.