Hyper+exercise+ct+ad

Unachicacondt1's profile photo   03/29/2021 10:11 a.m.

Goodaaaas !!!!Aver suppustly say that if you are in "hyper" you cannot exercise, because, you can provoke the bodies ketos diabetic aceosis ... no? But now the big doubt is: that diabeiko/at1 being in "hyper"Is Kedar more kieto than a "statue" ???Because Qualkier body movement can make k have cetos bodies Diabeika aceosis ... shopping going to walk a domestic tasks ....
P.D: If we are in "hyper" we could not move or do things or anything because of the "ketos and diabeika acetosis" bodies "

Unachicacondt1's profile photo
Unachicacondt1
03/29/2021 10:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The recommended thing is that if you are in more than 250, you use insulin to correct yourself

marine's profile photo
marine
03/29/2021 10:42 a.m.

You correct with insulin and do what you need.If you are above 180 past 2 hours of meals, it should be corrected.

But be careful if you do sports because the effect of insulin is activated and you can go to Hipo.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/29/2021 3:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Already if I correct myself with insulin if I am in hyper that I have very clear what I am not clear is if we can move when we are in "hyper" as they say that if we move we can have about the ketone bodies etc. haha ​​then thenI don't know..
Well, @ruthbia will not believe it!But my medical team put me as an obj.Personal that after meals, this between 90-180

Unachicacondt1
03/29/2021 5:10 p.m.

@Unachicacondt1

Just after meals, in what is called the postprandial period, that is, around 2-3 h after eating, that is correct (between 90-180).Then the last thing that period is to be about 100 (more/less).

If you are high a soft and long walk (at least an hour) is ideal.It will help you lower glycemia and not cause ketone bodies.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/29/2021 6:30 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel Vaaaleee That is what Keria Read XD Do to cause the ketonic bodies is whether I put a static bike at a lot of intensity hahak

Unachicacondt1
03/29/2021 10:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.