{'en': 'Glycemia control', 'es': 'Control glucemias'} Image

Glycemia control

meginer's profile photo   03/16/2021 5:50 p.m.

Good afternoon.I wanted to expose my situation to tell me your opinion.

I get threeiba and Humalog.

I enter at 8 in the morning to work and leave at 3.

Not to have breakfast twice, what I do is take before I left a decaffeinated and endure well until half past 10 than breakfast already at work, 60 g of whole wheat bread with oil and a machine decaffeinated.

With the decaffeinated in the early morning I do not have to put any insulin, with the breakfast after I put 6 to 8 units (the variation is depending on the moment of the cycle in which I find myself fair, after the rule I am quiteFlat after breakfast but with ovulation and even the rule is crazy and gets a lot).

The point is that there are two weeks a month, that just after breakfast is going down but when the blood glucose really begins to rise at two hours (allegedly CDO would have to be almost at lower levels) and it does not start down until thethree hours.

I have tried to get the fast even almost an hour before breakfast, to see if the peak of the rapid coincides with when it is higher, I have tried otherwise, delay the rapid action by putting it at half an hour of breakfast.

The point is that I do not take the trick and at two hours and peak almost three I still have more than 200 but at three hours and something begins to go down.

Does it happen to any?

What do you think of?

Thank you!!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/16/2021 5:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Meginer To me The first thing that goes through my head is to change the puncture area to vary the action of insulin.

On the other hand, for example I also notice that when I have many fats the next day I lift me badly and post breakfast seems that insulin is water ... so to give you ideas ...

marine's profile photo
marine
03/16/2021 5:59 p.m.

@meginer

I know that it is not an option that you feel like it but I would exchange breakfast: it is a very fast action carbohydrates with fat.The oil probably delays you a lot of digestion.There are people who eventually digest the fats worse and worse.It is a possibility.

As I imagine that breakfasts outside, maybe you can try a yogurt, some ham and fruit.To vary.Try to take the same amount of carbohydrates and see what passes after three days in a row.
I just think of that !!

Well, the alternative is something of rapid insulin resistance.It is not a very good option.In that case you would have to take a good walk after breakfast.Or greatly reduce breakfast carbohydrates

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/16/2021 6:57 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

marine said:
@meginer to me The first thing that goes through my head is to change the puncture area to vary the action of insulin.

On the other hand, for example I also notice that when I have many fats the next day I already lift me badly and post breakfast seems that insulin is water ... Thus, giving you ideas ...

>

This happens to me only with breakfast, I imagine that for the glycemic index of the PAN, for the curious thing is that it starts to rise to me at two hours and I am around 80-90 until then.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/16/2021 7:26 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@meginer

I know that it is not an option that you feel like it but I would exchange breakfast: it is a very fast action carbohydrates with fat.The oil probably delays you a lot of digestion.There are people who eventually digest the fats worse and worse.It is a possibility.

As I imagine that breakfasts outside, maybe you can try a yogurt, some ham and fruit.To vary.Try to take the same amount of carbohydrates and see what passes after three days in a row.
I just think of that !!

Well, the alternative is something of rapid insulin resistance.It is not a very good option.In that case you would have to take a good walk after breakfast.Or greatly reduce breakfast carbohydrates

GREETING

It is that breakfast on an outdoor terrace, I feel like leaving the PQ center are 7 hours inside.I'm not going to sit down to eat a fruit that I take ... I don't know.I also thought about breakfast at home and then in the VAR

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/16/2021 7:30 p.m.

@meginer
I understand you !

You can reduce or remove oil and try to put some ham or cheese.And see how it works for you.To try!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/16/2021 8:45 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@meginer
I understand you !

You can reduce or remove oil and try to put some ham or cheese.And see how it works for you.To try!

Ham York?, All kinds of cheese? I imagine that better fresh cheese, to see if they have, hehe.I can try, yes, to see if it is because of the oil q.I am delayed digestion.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/16/2021 9:03 p.m.

It happens to me @meginer and as you according to the cycle.
I put the insulin 40-50 min before breakfast (at home) and as 2.5 rations (4 biscues of whole wheat bread + sugarless jam and coffee with soy milk) when the trend arrow says it goes down.
I am flat the good 2 weeks, the others remain in 140 and at 2 hours go up, go up, go up and go to 180, in the end it is my turn to rectify, it is as if the metabolism were slower and the insulin will fall short.
Endocrine has told me that there are no more tricks, that diabetes is so.🤷‍♀️

And the fats no longer tolerate them, they require me as much insulin as if they ate a chocolate.
It is desperate, when I am old and go to the elderly residence, Sopita Aguada will put me because everything will upload me.😉

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/16/2021 11:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
It happens to me @meginer and as you according to the cycle.
I put the insulin 40-50 min before breakfast (at home) and as 2.5 rations (4 biscues of whole wheat bread + sugarless jam and coffee with soy milk) when the trend arrow says it goes down.
I am flat the good 2 weeks, the others remain in 140 and at 2 hours go up, go up, go up and go to 180, in the end it is my turn to rectify, it is as if the metabolism were slower and the insulin will fall short.
Endocrine has told me that there are no more tricks, that diabetes is so.🤷‍♀️

And the fats no longer tolerate them, they require me as much insulin as if they ate a chocolate.
It is desperate, when I am old and go to the elderly residence, Sopita Aguada will put me because everything will upload me.😉

Already, what happens is that the curious thing is that it only happens to me at breakfast, the rest is easier to control, even those two weeks.Today, I put the insulin 40 min before breakfast, but I was a little shit because I was in 90 cdo and of course, at 20-25 minutes I was already slowly lowering the trend arrow, what happens?breakfast and even half an hour later was 70-85, but at two hours in 225 and climbing and at three hours I had not yet managed to get off 200. I had to correct myself but it is as if the insulin took more time to take effect withThe breakfast I imagine that it will lower later because between the correction and what can continue to go down, it gives me low of 60 and for the breakfast theme, I am already out of the day.At noon until the night more or less, with a downward trend but the morning until noon ..., and of course, it is much of the day and that for two weeks a month, makes the control of the glyd beDifficult and I can't get it out of 7.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/17/2021 1:25 a.m.

@maginer, you can also eat half of the bread or three quarters and keep a little to eat it three hours later .., when it starts to go down.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/17/2021 3:36 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@maginer, you can also eat half of the bread or three quarters and keep a little to eat three hours later .., when it starts to go down.

Yes, the question is that as it was, in an outdoor bar, it is difficult to keep bread, it will be harder than a stone, haha, for that, I prefer to take fruit and.Half tomorrow to eat it and breakfast early at home, what happens is that I have already done that and the fruit does not reach me at 4 in the afternoon, it gives me low before, but you see that with the bread it takes a long time to go down,Today I tried to take bread with ham, with hardly any oil, and.Let's see ... now I have 226 at the time and fourth of breakfast.Let's see at two hours or two.Hours and a half.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/17/2021 12:34 p.m.

The bread is terrible, at least for me, and it doesn't matter if it is white, integral, of spelled or sarracene, the only way to control it is to eliminate or reduce it to the minimum expression, I loved breakfast at 10 with the 10In the bar and an integral toast, but I had to leave it.Today, the breakfast that works for me is as soon as I get up a piece of fruit (not very large), infusion, a slicing of bread (60 gr.) With butter and some coldfront and then with the partners at 10 a few decaffeinated coffee, because to me the caffeine if a lot goes up.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/17/2021 1:23 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
bread is terrible, at least for me, and it doesn't matter if it is white, integral, thickness or sarracene, the only way to control it is to eliminate it or reduce it to the minimum expression, I loved to have breakfast at 10 with the colleagues in the bar and an integral toast, but I had to leave it.Today, the breakfast that works for me is as soon as I get up a piece of fruit (not very large), infusion, a slicing of bread (60 gr.) With butter and some coldfront and then with the partners at 10 a few decaffeinated coffee, because to me the caffeine if a lot goes up.

I could do that, but you can hold a simple decaffeinated until noon?It is that from 11 to 4 I can't stand with coffee.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/17/2021 1:27 p.m.

It does not endure me, I take at about a nut

Alberto_13
03/17/2021 1:42 p.m.

alberto_13 said:

The point is that it lowers me but it is too late, now it is starting to go down, I am 150 and going down but at three hours !!, and a peak of 320 wings two hours and something !!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/17/2021 2:34 p.m.

meginer said:
alberto_13 said:

The point is that it lowers me but it is very late, now it is starting to go down, I am 150 and going down but at three hours !!, and a peak of 320 wings two hours and something !!

>

The pistachios, almonds etc, have no hydrates, gives me the downturn until 4

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/17/2021 2:35 p.m.

If they have HC mixed with fats and proteins and I usually accompany them with a 0.0 coca or if I notice low of a 0.0 beer

Alberto_13
03/17/2021 3:19 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
If they have HC mixed with fats and proteins and I usually accompany them with a 0.0 coca or if I notice low from a 0.0 beer

Well, that does not alter the glycemia, in fact land to snack nuts and an infusion and I don't put any insulin.Notice that I thought the same thing was slow but that it starts to go down at three hours, at half past 104, and two hours before 320 !!They have had to spend four hours to go down.This only happens to me with breakfast, now I have eaten at the 4 stewed potatoes with vegetables and chicken breast and it's 5 and I have 130. It is curious about bread ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/17/2021 5:04 p.m.

And yet I have been in the 6th and fourth days before I go to the gym, I get to 50 or less, having eaten just two hours ago and with two or three units quickly only for four rations of hydrates.I am in a mess.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/17/2021 6:13 p.m.

I also believe that what the glucose rises most is bread, from q like 50 g at most bread, before I took 70g, with a little margarine, I do not usually have peaks one hour after breakfast,

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
03/21/2021 3:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.