Dissociated diet

Unachicacondt1's profile photo   03/31/2021 2:48 p.m.

Hi ... someone for what a dissociated diet?Not mixing food in a single meal, is that I want to get 4Rhc tonight!And I don't know what HC foods could combine it with meat or fish.
I had thought of atun with potato (100gr 2Rhc) onion (150gr 1Rhc) Bimbo Integral (20gr 1Rhc) but I don't know if these foods are well combined

Unachicacondt1's profile photo
Unachicacondt1
03/31/2021 2:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That dinner you propose is very good, even though it is an excess of carbohydrates for dinner

I prefer two rations for dinner and drink more carbohydrates at breakfast and food

I do not follow those nonsense of the dissociated diets.A absolute nonsense with all due respect!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/31/2021 5 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel but 2 portions equals 1u of insulin to you are doing well to inject 1u at night?

Unachicacondt1's profile photo
Unachicacondt1
03/31/2021 5:35 p.m.

@Unachicacondt1
I don't understand you
Each one puts insulin according to their factors

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/31/2021 5:38 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

mar3ce8lo said:
Hello pretty twingan very good day or night I will tell you my experience I know just over 6 months I was detected diabetes I put on very bad since it is a disease which is to take care ofMuch in every aspect at meals stop eating what you like so much but thanks to a friend who recommends this method today I am happy thanks to a very good diet which helped me regulate my sugar I am happy I feel goodThanks to this diet, the truth helped me a lot if you want to know, write me to my email so I spend the diet that will help them as I help me my email is Rubenalbarracin34@gmail.com.ar

I've been with diabetes for 39 years ... I inject insulin minimum 4 times a day, do you think your diet would help me ???

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/03/2021 9:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.