{'en': 'Healthy or insane food', 'es': 'Alimentacion sana o insana'} Image

Healthy or insane food

Unachicacondt1's profile photo   04/04/2021 11:07 a.m.

They say you have to follow a healthy food.

But there are people who follow that food and they do everything correctly and they are doing wrong.

And others follow a chocolate cereal feeding, chuches ...

And they are doing well, as in the case of a bubble girl who wrote here in the forum that he eating normal again, as he always did ..

And the controls are doing well ...

The theme of a bubble girl is in the eating section healthy recipes etc. there is the law me.

Unachicacondt1's profile photo
Unachicacondt1
04/04/2021 11:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @unachicacondt1 it is good to eat healthy, but that we have DM1 does not imply that we cannot eat sweets, chocolate, buns ... you can moderate.In my opinion, whenever the sweets are made by oneself, it is much better than those bought in supermarkets since they can remove sugar from the original recipes and remain as rich (I make my donuts, brioches, muffins... And I have an HBA1C of 6.1)

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
04/04/2021 11:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Each eats wants it, it's a matter of knowing how to adjust insulin

I prefer healthy food but I have always eaten like that, I did not have to alter my diet except that I no longer make cakes or homemade sweets so as not to fall into temptation because they suppose a lot of insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2021 2:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello!

I referred more to eating specific "sugar" products for diabetics.It is true that for many years I took away from sweets, potatoes, etc.So doctors told me, but I have learned that in their right measure and learning to control nothing.(Not like sweets every day, however, there are times that you are stressed or something and your body asks you, because in this case I give it).

What I will say is that few things buy that they are "without sugar".Now as (from eating) as did before, normal cookies, bread, cereals, etc.But yes, without spending and controlling insulin.Since then it is easier for me to control up and down.

I have reflected a lot on this issue and I have concluded that in my case it is possible that it is allergic to some polyalcohol or something that the "sugarless" carry and that is why it was more complicated to handle it.But this are things that I have thought and I have not proven.To know!

My advice is that you are trying but always eats everything by fruits, vegetables, hydrates, etc.Always a bit of everything!

Luck!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/05/2021 12:29 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

unachicacondt1 said:
say k there is a healthy food.But there are people k follow that food and they do everything correctly and they are doing wrong
And others follow a cereal feeding of chocolate, chuches ... and they are doing well, as in the case of a bubble girl who wrote here in the forum that he eating normal again, as he always did ... and theControls ... The theme of a bubble girl is in the eating section healthy recipes etc. there is the law.

I want to add that it is also different when the patient is DB1 or DB2.In the case of DB2, we must undoubtedly lower sugar and carbohydrates to have better control.I have tried that when my diet is good + my medications, I keep the glucose at bay ... but if I pass something, I see the invoice in the glucometer.Now what I do is that as of everything, but in moderation, trying to consume as little as possible what they call it tam (wheat, rice, corn), that helps a lot.

In DB1 it is different, because you compensate with insulin, although I have read here in the Forum that even influences the temperature of the rice (and I have seen it in several pages).

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/06/2021 11:25 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

There is also the orthorexia that is the pathological and irrational obsession for eating healthy and for the quality of food.It is often said that the Ortorexico patient "has a menu instead of a life", since what he eats becomes his main concern.
Link

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
06/21/2023 11:55 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.