{'en': 'Negative antibodies after debut (diagnosis of diabetes)', 'es': 'Anticuerpos negativos después del debut (diagnostico de diabetes)'} Image

Negative antibodies after debut (diagnosis of diabetes)

Leeef's profile photo   06/29/2020 1:13 a.m.

Good night,

We have diagnosis of type 1 diabetes since April and now they tell us about doing an analytical because the antibodies gave negative in the debut, has anyone happened to anyone?

Greetings,

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
06/29/2020 1:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @leeef!

That happened to me in the debut, if I'm not mistaken, what it means is that they rule out that the origin of diabetes is for an infection, nothing more, your situation does not change at all.

Today, it is still not known exactly what the origin of diabetes is, which causes it, there are many theories, but no conclusive.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/29/2020 7:56 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
hello @leeef!

That happened to me in the debut, if I'm not mistaken, what it means is that they rule out that the origin of diabetes is for an infection, nothing more, your situation does not change at all.

Today, it is still not known exactly what the origin of diabetes is, which causes it, there are many theories, but no conclusive.

Greetings,

I am sure that it will not disappear, although I do not deny that at first I had hope 😂But seeing how well my daughter is going 18 months and is the one who has it, I learn a lot from her and I get effort more than if I had happened to myprobably.It is simple curiosity since the endocrine did not explain to me and it was surprised.
Gracianaas!

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
06/29/2020 10:50 a.m.

Hello, the same happened to me.I have been with diabetes 1 for 1 month something like that, but I have done another analytical one a couple of days ago, they tell me that Alomejor is type 2. I will have to wait for the result.A hug!

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
07/03/2020 1:48 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Pablo Asturianin said:
Hello, the same happened to me.I have been with diabetes 1 for 1 month something like that, but I have done another analytical one a couple of days ago, they tell me that Alomejor is type 2. I will have to wait for the result.A hug!

The strange thing is that she is an 18 -month -old girl, and for what I have read the common is type 1, and the endocrine said that if it would be so, to see what the new analytics tells us.
And encouragement that I see that little also did you too 💪

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/03/2020 5:01 p.m.

Pablo Asturianin said:

The strange thing is that she is an 18 -month -old girl, and for what I have read the common is type 1, and the endocrine said that if it would be so, to see what the new analytics tells us.
And encouragement that I see that little also did you too 💪

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/03/2020 5:01 p.m.

My daughter, with 5 years, also gave her antibodies negative, and was a very clear guy.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/05/2020 2:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

From what I see is quite common, but it had never happened to our endocrine.

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/05/2020 11:48 a.m.

They also made antibodies and it came out negative ... what does it mean?What do I have no diabetes 1 but if diabetes 2?

Malenuka's profile photo
Malenuka
07/09/2020 11:54 p.m.

Malenuka said:
They also made antibodies and came out negative ... what does it mean?What do I have no diabetes 1 but if diabetes 2?

I do not know but the endocrine says that it is type 1 and the pediatrician says that when he can take so in time there would be no antibodies.

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/10/2020 9:22 a.m.

The same thing happened to me too, I asked my endocrine if it was then type 2 and he told me that in diabetes not everything is black or black and that it was type 1.

nasasu's profile photo
nasasu
07/13/2020 9:04 p.m.

49 años Dm1 desde 5/2017
Bomba medtronic minimed 780 desde junio 2024
Sensor guardian 4

Hello, I have read your comments.My husband had a debug or debut I do not know how to write in February 800 of sugar, he was feeling Diabetic for years without knowing it and we discovered it.They did the Pancreas resistance test and has not been conclusive and say that it has no antibodies, and is between type 1 and 2 diabetes, what exactly does it have antibodies, is it bad?

Elenar49's profile photo
Elenar49
07/20/2020 10:56 a.m.

Diabetic debut is written.
Diabetes antibodies are "fighters" that are in the blood and fight against "attacks" produced by alterations of the person's genome.
But, as you have already told you, it is still not known exactly how diabetes occurs, so in the coming years, this antibody could be insignificant to explain the diabetes of a person.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
07/20/2020 11:17 a.m.

Ok.Thank you so much.

Elenar49's profile photo
Elenar49
07/20/2020 11:24 a.m.

Hello everyone, all this is very complicated, which I can advise you to all have a short time from the debut, is that you look at a study that they are doing in the United States called Poseidon.It is in the clinical study phase and are looking at the effect of vitamin D3 and Omega 3 in the possible re -quilibrium of the autoimmune system.
Since my daughter debuted, in January this year, I have been looking for information everywhere (I imagine that like everyone else) and what I have found that I gave me the peace of mind that you are not doing anything wrong for your daughter and that I can help her (Always under medical supervision) is this study.We take a short time with this, the only thing I can tell you is that for now we are doing well, from one analysis the next peptide that measures the production of insulin has risen from 0.48 to 1.16.The only thing that we are doing different from the usual treatment, which put us in the hospital with umalog junior u Lentus insulin is supplementation with vitamin D3 and Omega 3, the endocrine that sees us has not seen any impediment and is registering the possible differences that mayemerge.
At least we can contribute our data to the study in case researchers are used for something.
Time will say if it is for something or not.
Maria is 9 years old and weighs 28 kg, puts 2.5 slowly at night and distributing the hydrates in many shots a day (8, 10 rations a day) there are days that do not get fast because being small doses with whatwhich produces is able to return to normal glucose levels.Glycosilada in 6%.
It may be the honeymoon or may not like everything in diabetes time.
I hope the information undermines you
In greeting

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/20/2020 1:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.