Insulin dose

diabetikafenix's profile photo   03/19/2021 2:50 p.m.

Hello guys! Let's see this query here you can help(Corrector bolus)) 4u..pasadas 1h I get another capillary and I see that I am already in range .. GLUEMICO .. It is worth here everything Ok everything correct everything understood hahaha but my question is this .. at 3:00 p.m.It is my time to start eating, tng planned to eat 4Rhc (corresponding two) to the RHC = 2u..but really, I have, to put 2u.😕 I comment ... xq before ... I put insulin, in the body.

diabetikafenix's profile photo
diabetikafenix
03/19/2021 2:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, I understand that this corrector bolus you are putting on is the amount that is marking the glucometer or you calculate it to "eye"?If you do it with the glucometer if you look at the configuration made by your endocrin@ you will see that there is a parameter that is action time, it is normal for them to be about 4h.So you cannot put 2 units because you still have a certain insulin percentage in the body and you will cause hypoglycemia.If you used a glucometer it does take into account that you have in the insulin organism and will tell you the correct dose.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
03/19/2021 3:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The rapid duration also depends on the units that you put on, but normally at 4 hours its effect ends.The maximum effect towards two hours of putting it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2021 3:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.