{'en': 'Remove diabox alarm', 'es': 'Quitar alarma de Diabox'} Image

Remove diabox alarm

elisa74's profile photo   03/22/2021 12:50 p.m.

Hello,

Finally last night I installed the Diabox application and also in my mobile (with the whole process of creating the Nightscout website etc.) to be able to follow him remotely.

The issue is that I am at work and the alarm is playing every two for three (for climbing more than 180) and I no longer know what to do it to remove it.

I have gone to adjustments to deactivate alarms and keep playing, I have removed the sound of the mobile and continues to play and above a high volume ...

What can I do?

Thank you!!!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/22/2021 12:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nothing, I've already solved it ... I don't know how to erase the previous message ...

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/22/2021 3:06 p.m.

Hello, I have Reinstaldo Diabox since the previous one was very old.
Now I have no way to remove the alarms.The deactivate as indicated in the lower part of the Alarms section, and when it reaches 60 glucose is activated again.
As I must stop them all "I don't want any."
Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/16/2022 10:05 a.m.

jordiv said:
hello, I have reinstaldo diabox since the previous one was very old.
Now I have no way to remove the alarms.The deactivate as indicated in the lower part of the Alarms section, and when it reaches 60 glucose is activated again.
As I must stop them all "I don't want any."
Greetings

From my ignorance there are apps for diabetics that there are alarms that can never be removed given their danger and risk such as extremely high and low glucose.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/16/2022 11:45 a.m.

It can be removed, in alarms, deactivate all:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/16/2022 11:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It also depends on the figure that you have as low or high glucose.
If you have the decline in 45 (I know it is low but at least it happens to me that in Diabox it measures lower than the real when it tends down), it will not whistle until you get there.
And then there are some that cannot be removed PQ are extreme and for security of remaining.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/18/2022 10:41 a.m.

Hi, I have a question in relation to silence the alarms of the Freestyle LibreLink app.You will see I am a photographer and videos maker and I need to have the mobile in complete silence during the sessions and shootings.But I am not able to only sound vibration alarms.Can anyone here help me?Is it possible that they only sound in vibration mode?

PILARAMIREZ's profile photo
PILARAMIREZ
12/05/2022 6:22 p.m.

The easiest, put your mobile in "Do not bother" mode, deactivates it when you have just worked.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2022 6:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Since I installed Diabox months ago I suffered the same problem with the alarms for not finding a way to silence them and leave only vibration.I recently discovered the Diabox group on Facebook and I have asked, but the answers obtained do not help me.I will summarize them indicating that Diabox offers no possibility to silence all alarms and leave only vibration.Yes, one can be done one by one, although they are 10 in total and it will be very cumbersome if they want to silence temporarily and then activate again.The "deactivate all alarms" option does not serve Poque disables sound and vibration.Tampco serves to silence sound in mobile settings, as Diabox alarms work independently and do not respond to those adjustments.
To silence Diabox alarms one by one, you have to enter settings> more alarms.In all those who want to silence you will have to 1) Press central button that will show 5 options and press off.2nd) The Dcho button leave it in vibrate/on.
I personally, given the impossibility of silencing them all at once, I am always use that I need the option to deactivate them all that allows you to choose the time that will be deactivated.Hopefully in the upcoming versions they activate the possibility of silencing them all at once.

domingot's profile photo
domingot
12/11/2022 12:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.