Ice cream

almuvaldes22's profile photo   03/24/2021 10:41 p.m.

Good I don't know if you can help me ... I have not eaten any ice cream since I debut and I would like to know the waiting times for. The ice cream ... I do not know if you can help me if you have experience .. Greetings and thanks and thanks

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
03/24/2021 10:41 p.m.

Sugarsugar

@almovaldés22, you can do the test, look at the ice cream hydrates and put the quick you need.According to grams.
At first, with packaging you will calculate better.Then you can eat the natural ones.
Control before and after, always.
To my daughter, an ice cream of a small ball, one quick.If you are dropping, it goes up like a juice.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/24/2021 11:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@almovaldes22

You have to try.Normally a ball is usually equivalent to a ration.I take advantage of when I am on the street and if I am something low, I take a ball (no more) and continue with my walk.Sometimes if I'm very low, I take two.And with that I gradually go back and I don't put insulin.But if you sit down to take ice cream, the safest thing is that you need to put insulin.
The problem of ice cream balls is that each one puts the sugar that wants and is a kind of lottery.But well everything is trying and enjoying ice cream!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/25/2021 11:34 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Ok, thanks will have to prove, if I put insulin I will count in principle a small ball like a ration ..

almuvaldes22
03/25/2021 11:38 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Hi @almovaldes22, I When I debuted I bought a refrigerator to be able to make them less sugar and take them in dessert when as vegetable vegetables and shed like any food just before eating.If it is purchased for the snack (I usually buy McFlurry from Oreo de McDonals) leaving a little less than taking half -granized orange (small of the Xoco ice cream shop), I do walk a couple of hours in both cases.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
03/25/2021 12:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jldiazdel said:
@almuvaldes22

You have to try.Normally a ball is usually equivalent to a ration.I take advantage of when I am on the street and if I am something low, I take a ball (no more) and continue with my walk.Sometimes if I'm very low, I take two.And with that I gradually go back and I don't put insulin.But if you sit down to take ice cream, the safest thing is that you need to put insulin.
The problem of ice cream balls is that each one puts the sugar that wants and is a kind of lottery.But well everything is trying and enjoying ice cream!

Good evening, a little thing, insulin when eating ice cream would have to put it for a while before eating it, for sugar, or when wearing fat it is better not to wait so long when eating it ... I have not returned to commit hehe .. aGreetings and thanks

almuvaldes22
07/02/2021 11:56 p.m.

Sugarsugar

I buy them without sugar, from ball in the ice cream shops.If I walk, I do not put insulin, the effort slowly metabolizes it, if it is to be sitting or at home, like any food considering that the natives/fats that it has to be counted in the dose and that it will last longer in the body.

It is best to try, and then as you see with insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 4:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

There are low -caloria ice cream, there are more ice cream for people with diabetes

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
07/06/2021 4:06 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

You will have to try, the ice cream and the horchata now in summer are a whim that we can also give ourselves.
For example, for a chocolate ice cream with almonds and cream or vanilla, with 3 unid I have enough

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/14/2021 8:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is proof and error, like everything.I also take a few years to encourage which my son eatI ate it in 150 it would make it wait almost 10 minutes, we also ate in different ice cream parlors and we stayed with one that usually successful with insulin and we can handle it, the others we try are a rocket to the moon and there is no way to stop ...it's my experience ... to try

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
07/15/2021 1:18 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.