{'en': 'Opinion', 'es': 'Opinión'} Image

Opinion

Leeef's profile photo   07/27/2020 4:34 p.m.

We have climbed 1 more than three units because we were with many hyper and touching the 200 before eating but now it seems that together with the humalog when we click 1Unity we were very fair for a while of eating (they are paranoia mias?), But 0.5 ofFast is very little and if not they ask me about the 377 after the dinner last night, it is also that to overcome a hypo during the night or the nap you have to make a master (19 -month -old girl I do not want to also disruptThe rest) we use syringe with water and sugar or juice, but it is not going very well because it does not open our mouths, I accept suggestions to this too ...
Happy Start of the Week

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/27/2020 4:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Leeef

I don't dare to comment!But it gives me the feeling that you are doing very well.A 19 month old girl must be very complicated.More than a master's degree ... a doctorate.You need a lot of patience.

After a hiccup I usually suffer a hyper because I always spend with the juices to correct.It is normal.

In the first months I put me 0.5 u quickly because the endocrine insisted that I put something.I already showed him that and nothing was practically the same.But that lasted only a few months.

Good week

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/28/2020 3:42 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Maybe if you put juice in a bottle, I know.Take asleep.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/29/2020 2:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

jldiazdel said:
@leeef

I don't dare to comment!But it gives me the feeling that you are doing very well.A 19 month old girl must be very complicated.More than a master's degree ... a doctorate.You need a lot of patience.

After a hiccup I usually suffer a hyper because I always spend with the juices to correct.It is normal.

In the first months I put me 0.5 u quickly because the endocrine insisted that I put something.I already showed him that and nothing was practically the same.But that lasted only a few months.

Good week

That same feeling I have for days ...
It happens to her, for each hiccup 1 hyper, I don't know if we pass with the juice, but little by little we are controlling quantity to give it, it is a bit rehearsal and error, because the amounts that taught us for corrections are passed toshe.
She does not do today and tomorrow maybe, little by little I will acquire the practice and the day she is controlled, I will teach you the best tricks👏
I ask for opinion because regarding medical accompaniment we are quite alone, I try to call and nobody answers, sent mails to see the sensor's downloads and nobody responds ... so we are doing what we are seeing and so on the next query

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/29/2020 10:38 a.m.

regina said:
Maybe if you put juice in a bottle, I know.take asleep.

She had never taken a bottle, but we had two nights trying and wonder.

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/29/2020 10:43 a.m.

regina said:
Maybe if you put juice in a bottle, I know.take asleep.

She had never taken a bottle, but we had two nights trying and wonder.

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/29/2020 10:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.