It is disappearing to me

Machuca27's profile photo   04/10/2021 1:31 p.m.

Hello: not to do this very long, I will summarize, putting dates of the last 5 years.
Year 1: I operate to take off my vesicula and leave my wound open causing me a big abdominal hernia
Year 2: The same inept operate and in less than 10 days I have a giant hernia that they call it
Year 3 and year 4:
The hernia continues to grow and type 2 diabetes appears for the first time the figures reach 300 almost all the shots that I do with the glucometer and in the medical analyzes with a three -month curve.
I take up to 3 metformin 850 pills that the doctor sends me and the sugar is still very high although with the three pills a day, it achieved it stabilize it in 170 and 190 or 156 without providing anything sugar either potatoes or bread or anything that makes me upload the sugar, but I even take a more pill quarter at night because I read that you can take 3000 mg a day and how the three pills are 2550 with a little quarter are already 2762, I still do not reach the 3000 allowed.

Year 5.
Only 20 days ago other surgeons operate that I request the social security of another hospital and they operate me again of the huge hernia hernia that I had, I notice that this time I am quite well operated, at least that I suppose for how I see myself.
And I begin to notice from the first day of the operation of sugar down to such an extent that I have almost left the pills, I only take a pill and I notice that I have less and less sugar, even as sweetTowards and with sweets in my body today I have come to have 080 sugar, I think that is too low after eating and taking ice cream even and with only one metformin in the body.At the moment I do not plan to take any pill or want to go to the doctor even if it makes me try the three months I can see that a month ago I had 250 sugar and will confuse it.
My big question is, is it possible that you disappear diabetes without having lost a gram?Well weight 119 kilos for 5 years and if I have two kilos a week I have them again at 15 days and the figure of 119 kilos never varies, I have 185 high, it is a first -degree obesity for about 10 years perhapsoverweight nothing more.
Have you had something to do with that diabetes that seems to be removed at all?
Thank you very much and forgive for the extensive but I wanted to clarify everything well

Machuca27's profile photo
Machuca27
04/10/2021 1:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I tell you my experience, sand or barrillo according to the doctor in the vesicula they plug the colledo, this makes the pancreas firms freely reach the intestine, which literally "digest" the pancreas, stomach, kidneys, lungs and everything thatThey caught through its function, if you operate in time of the vesicula it is possible that the colodoco has not been blocked much with which the amylase and the lipase have not "deserves" your pancreas destroying islets and beta cells,With which your diabetes is neither one nor two lad

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/10/2021 1:41 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hi Alberto how interesting what he told me because if I had enough biliary mud and expelled it from my body before operating myWhat I am missing is that one day before I operate on the hernia, 20 days ago I had more than 2 grams of sugar and after operating my hernia disappeared.And I do not think that in that operation that mud that would allegedly left there, what if they took away were a lot of lost staples of the previous operation of the first hernia and were flying throughout my abdomen

Machuca27's profile photo
Machuca27
04/10/2021 1:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, comment with surgeons if you have reviews and that of diabetes are not very duo and comments on surgery with the gathers who are loose, if your pancreatic reserves are decreasing for this reason, they will crush you to oral medications, until they occurCount that you need insulin, as is my case that I already put basal, and metformin, which does not avoid the peaks of the meals with HC, and that the endo that I will end quickly has already told me when pancreatic reserves and peptide cI reach 0, greetings and be a two reversible type

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/10/2021 2:09 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

machuca27 said:
Hello: not to do this very long I will summarize putting dates of the last 5 years.
Year 1: I operate to take off my vesicula and leave my wound open causing me a big abdominal hernia
Year 2: The same inept operate and in less than 10 days I have a giant hernia that they call it
Year 3 and year 4:
The hernia continues to grow and type 2 diabetes appears for the first time the figures reach 300 almost all the shots that I do with the glucometer and in the medical analyzes with a three -month curve.
I take up to 3 metformin 850 pills that the doctor sends me and the sugar is still very high although with the three pills a day, it achieved it stabilize it in 170 and 190 or 156 without providing anything sugar either potatoes or bread or anything that makes me upload the sugar, but I even take a more pill quarter at night because I read that you can take 3000 mg a day and how the three pills are 2550 with a little quarter are already 2762, I still do not reach the 3000 allowed.

Year 5.
Only 20 days ago other surgeons operate that I request the social security of another hospital and they operate me again of the huge hernia hernia that I had, I notice that this time I am quite well operated, at least that I suppose for how I see myself.
And I begin to notice from the first day of the operation of sugar down to such an extent that I have almost left the pills, I only take a pill and I notice that I have less and less sugar, even as sweetTowards and with sweets in my body today I have come to have 080 sugar, I think that is too low after eating and taking ice cream even and with only one metformin in the body.At the moment I do not plan to take any pill or want to go to the doctor even if it makes me try the three months I can see that a month ago I had 250 sugar and will confuse it.
My big question is, is it possible that you disappear diabetes without having lost a gram?Well weight 119 kilos for 5 years and if I have two kilos a week I have them again at 15 days and the figure of 119 kilos never varies, I have 185 high, it is a first -degree obesity for about 10 years perhapsoverweight nothing more.
Have you had something to do with that diabetes that seems to be removed at all?
Thank you very much and forgive for the extensive but I wanted to clarify everything well

hello.Your case is very particular and curious.On the subject of overweight you may also have to visit a cardiologist to see how your lipid profile is (HDL, LDL, atherogenic index, triglycerides, etc.) and perhaps a ultrasensitive reactive protein test.Let me tell you that cardiologists know a lot about glucose, HCG issues, etc. Because diabetes has overweight relationship, cardiovascular damage and other factors.I know a couple of cardiologists who give a pair of endocrine.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/11/2021 10:24 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.