Hello presentation ....

Carmentopia's profile photo   04/13/2021 5:57 p.m.

I am Carmen, I was diagnosed with type 2 more than 15 years, after different metformin brands ICompressed at noon from Jardiance 10 mg My question is someone has dealt with Jardiance and has suffered some important side effect?
Thanks and a cordial greeting

Carmentopia's profile photo
Carmentopia
04/13/2021 5:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

carmentopia said:
I am Carmen I was diagnosed with type 2 more than 15 years, after different marks of metformin I save I am with jertadueto a tablet morning and night in recent months I have neglected my diet, inThe last analytics verified an important decompensation of sugar and prescribed a tablet at noon of Jardia 10 mg my question is someone has been treated with Jardiance and has suffered some important side effect?
Thanks and a cordial greeting

hello.I do not know the Jardiance but I read that they use it when metformin can no longer be used or when the DB2 cannot be controlled with diet and exercises alone.

How much do you bring of fasting glucose?2 hours after eating?Your last HCG?

Why did they take away the metformin?

do you use insulin?

Regardless of the medicine, you must eliminate or lower TAM foods in addition to trying to use a 3x1 diet.The exercise has helped me, and see that it was lazy ... but now the daily path, for 2 months I walk 30 to 45 minutes, without fail and I think it has felt good.I got used to it and I like it.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/18/2021 11:37 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.