Glucagon supplement.Inhaler.

Jazmín23's profile photo   04/16/2021 1:16 a.m.

Hello chic@s, how are you?I know that most people who have a lot of information about diabetes and products.It is only used for cases of loss of unconsciousness!And obviously it is more a tool for third parties that have to help us in extreme cases.I detail it so that there are no errors of understanding.
Well, my educator told me that there is a possibility to solve God, I don't want that scare.Well, he told me that there is an inhaler who puts himself in the nose, he presses and does the same as glucagon.It is not funded SW must pay for oneself, but well I saw that there are other options for us for us is progress.
Keep in mind that the effectiveness of glucagon, it is immediate, and if the inhaler is badly managed by an spruce outbreak that of or bad placement no longer gives that effectiveness, in it we were talking about the educator and I, and it is fineknow.
Now I throw my question.
Did anyone get any?Did you know about it?It is good to share information, so I from love exposed this.
I hope and wish you are all well, that we have a lot of strength, and wish you good night.Greetings Jazmin.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
04/16/2021 1:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ Jazmín23, it must be the inhaled glucagon baqsimi, which is already in pharmacies and recipe it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/16/2021 2:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Depending on the community, it is financed only for minors or for everyone.The endocrine is prescribed to me but in Castilla y León only children are financed.You need to seal the recipe and they told me that if I wanted to take it with the recipe in the pharmacy I could but paying it.They are about € 100 so I have passed and still with the injectable.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
04/16/2021 8:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Good Yesics, thanks for answering, I also have the injectable, I had no idea of ​​the price, Buaa seems a bit high, but well at least we have another option.All the best

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
04/16/2021 12:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Jazmín23"

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/16/2021 1:14 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.