Life insurance

iua31's profile photo   03/27/2021 9:42 a.m.

Good morning
I am type 1 diabetic for 26 years and in the scuality I am doing procedures to buy house, and I find the problem of insurance, health insurance I have with Fiatc (it cost a lot to look for some and it has come very well to rehabilitate my shouldersfrozen) and I find the problem of looking for life insurance, has anyone found any company who assures you?It is being very difficult for me
Thank you very much

iua31's profile photo
iua31
03/27/2021 9:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Iua31 said:
good morning
I am type 1 diabetic for 26 years and in the scuality I am doing procedures to buy house, and I find the problem of insurance, health insurance I have with Fiatc (it cost a lot to look for some and it has come very well to rehabilitate my shouldersfrozen) and I find the problem of looking for life insurance, has anyone found any company who assures you?It is being very difficult for me
Thank you very much to all

Hello IUA31!

I have life insurance in a company called Surne .

I hope it serves you.

Salu2 :)

neotic82's profile photo
neotic82
04/06/2021 10:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Iua31 said:
good morning
Thank you very much to all

Perhaps the best option is not to search with insurers but with an insurance agent.They handle several insurers and not only that, but have a certain negotiation power.You could start with very basic insurance and then you improve it.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/06/2021 11:21 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.