Spam?Aid request

yosvanis's profile photo   03/28/2021 2:17 p.m.

Good to all, my name is Yosvanis I am Yalenis's father who debuted with type 1 diabetes. Thank God so far it is controlled and is going well.On this occasion I am writing to make them a request for help.This consists of seeing if they can support me by subscribing to my computer youtube channel.In this way they will be able to help me reach 1000 subscribers.We all know the expenses that this disease entails, in this way it would be another way to help.He still won anything on my channel, for that you have to reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of visualization, after that you ask youtu.be to analyze your channel and if they approve it allow you to monetize your videos.This order that I am making is not so difficult, it would be just to subscribe and see the videos of the channel that I go up, comment and share with friends and family.In this way they would be supporting.Remember that everything we do, it makes us multiplied.God bless you a lot and I think many are going to support me.Here I leave the link to support me by subscribing: //youtube.com/channel/ucbdxi5x8pege-trnwhcdbdq
You can also look for me on name by my name Yosvanis Palacio
Thank you very much for your support.
Blessings and happy day.

yosvanis's profile photo
yosvanis
03/28/2021 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.