{'en': 'Xiaomi and free freestyle', 'es': 'Xiaomi y el Freestyle libre'} Image

Xiaomi and free freestyle

25mar2000's profile photo   08/04/2020 1:58 p.m.

Hello good,

I planned to buy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro and wanted to know if the NFC of this mobile is compatible with free freestyle 2.

I know that other brand models have given problems.

Does anyone have it and do it well?

I do not feel like buying the mobile post for the NFC and then does not work xD

Thank you!!!

25mar2000's profile photo
25mar2000
08/04/2020 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have it and it works for me.

Yes, it is true that sometimes it gives me a scan an error but it is mostly because you have to catch the quiet to read from the mobile to the sensor

marine's profile photo
marine
08/05/2020 12:53 p.m.

marine said:
I have it and it works for me.

Yes, it is true that sometimes I give me a scan error but it is above all because you have to catch the quiet to read from the mobile to the sensor

Thank you very much for the information, this comforts me because the truth seems to me a great mobile and it would be a shame to let it go.

25mar2000's profile photo
25mar2000
08/05/2020 6:19 p.m.

I have a redmi2 for two years, and I am delighted.Stay by enduring.In fact, I was already thinking about renewing it, and I had raised a redmi note 8 Pro or the Redmi9.From what I have read they are quite good.Xiamoi improving hehe

monicsainz's profile photo
monicsainz
08/07/2020 4:18 p.m.

@25Mar2000 Just you just described the device I have, this week I have premiered with free freestyle 2, and my mobile is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro ... the free app works and everything perfect.

Sometimes it gives me a reading error when I pass the mobile through the sensor, I suppose it is because I do not keep it a second on the device, come on, that happened too quickly, but apart from that, all very well.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
08/07/2020 4:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Working perfectly with Redmi Note 8 Pro. What some colleagues point out.Sometimes I am mistaken in reading, but because you have to catch the distance and the seconds enough to read it.

maravich's profile photo
maravich
08/09/2020 11:36 a.m.

To me the readings with NFC are perfect, both with Free 1 and with free2, but the theme of alarms with an 8T Redmi Note is an ordeal, and it has to do with the updates, in my case Miu 11.0.0.9
With the previous one, they were perfect, now it is disconnected at every moment, and it is the problem of the phone software, because with an old Samsung, the alarms also work perfect.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
08/13/2020 10:03 a.m.

For just a few weeks I use a bit x4 Pro with the free -free -reading app for free sensor2.Both readings and alarms work well.The only problem I have is with a repeated notification generated by the app and asks me to activate Google's location.The permission to use the location I have activated because I have seen that it is essential, but the location or GPS does not want to have it always activated and the app does not believe it either, because in fact without it the measures and alarms work well.But the damn notification does not stop out and whistle several times a day, without seeing the possibility of blocking it so that it is not repeated.In Freestyle SAT call they did not give me a solution.
I don't know if someone else has this problem or has had it and if you have been able to solve it.

domingot's profile photo
domingot
05/27/2022 7:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.