I can take protein shake

Fft09's profile photo   08/18/2020 7:25 a.m.

Hello.Last year I set out to lose weight, weighed 90kg and I lose weight like 22 kg.I was a person who did not exercise.And I have never had strength especially in my arms.Now I had little strength and after losing 22kg you will tell me how I have stayed.Weight 67kg and I am looking to gain a little more 72 or 73 kg and have some more strength.So my question can I take protein smoothies?And someone knows about the subject.To tell me marks.Although in a short time I will go to the endocrine I will ask about the subject to see what he tells me

I have been diabetic 22 years.

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/18/2020 7:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

The quick answer is yes, you can take them but notice that they are "zero" so that they do not have HC.

Now, the shakes are supplements ... no replaceWell, you need about 145g approx of protein per day.

That can be for example 500g turkey a day.With what you eat 2 good fillets lunch/dinner you already have it ...

What do I mean by this?that real food is much more important than a supplement.

For your goal for what I understand ... is that you eat well, and that you train well and you will get results.

Greetings,

marine's profile photo
marine
08/18/2020 8:09 a.m.

Now if they have explained it well.Hehe.Thank you

If that if real food is always much better.I didn't know that there were Zero beaters.Thanks again

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/18/2020 8:58 a.m.

@Fft09

I took some milk protein shakes some time that has all amino acids.Vegetables have to know a lot of food because they usually miss some basic amino acid and you have to know how to combine them.

But as they tell you, if you take a chicken, turkey steak, eggs, tuna, salmon etc are healthier sources.In any case, except that you do a lot of muscle exercise, I would not abuse proteins.Excess protein is mea, that is, the kidney suffers.

To gain weight I fear that you will have to add food with some non -saturated fats (salmon, tuna, nuts, almonds etc) and most likely more carbohydrates, which are the ones that are stored in the body in the form of fat.

You can consult with a nutritionist.But remember that if you do some muscle, it weighs.It is best to use the waist of reference pants.

The ideal weight depends on sex, years, height, activity etc.The body mass index can be calculated on the network, there are also apps that give it, it is a better measure, although it has its defects

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/18/2020 4:58 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you.I am that in all this I am not put by that I have asked.Abusar I will not abuse the diabetics we cannot do that or I at least.I'm going to download an app and see what comes out.Thanks for answering
All the best

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/18/2020 5:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.