Freestyle sensor has stayed in the applicator

Silvia Morales Pomares's profile photo   08/26/2020 9:35 a.m.

Hello everyone!

Something has happened to me until now, when I have gone to put on a new freestyle sensor, it has stayed in the applicator, I have not been able to wear it.It has been stuck and it is impossible to put it.Has anyone else happened to?Do you think if I call Abbott, they would send me a new one?

Thank you all !!!:)

Silvia Morales Pomares's profile photo
Silvia Morales Pomares
08/26/2020 9:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Silvia Morales Pomares said:
Hello everyone!

Something has happened to me until now, when I have gone to put on a new freestyle sensor, it has stayed in the applicator, I have not been able to wear it.It has been stuck and it is impossible to put it.Has anyone else happened to?Do you think if I call Abbott, they would send me a new one?

Thank you all !!!: ...

Tens of times happened to me ... and many other problems.Call and give you solution.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/26/2020 12:39 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
silvia Morales pomares said:
hello everyone!

Tens of times happened to me ... and many other problems.Call and give you solution.

Thank you!!They have sent you a new one when it happened to you?

Silvia Morales Pomares's profile photo
Silvia Morales Pomares
08/26/2020 1:52 p.m.

silvia Morales pomares said:
davidag2000 said:
Hello everyone!

Thank you!!They have sent you a new one when it happened to you?

Yeah.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/26/2020 4:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.