{'en': 'Diabetic Covid X Vaccine', 'es': 'VACUNA COVID x Diabéticos'} Image

Diabetic Covid X Vaccine

Pablo Rodriguez's profile photo   04/26/2021 12:09 a.m.

Hello!

I am from Argentina Santa Fe Province for months I registered to receive the COVID vaccine, I am an immunode -depressive insulin -dependent diabetic.

I see that they have vaccinated an important strip of inhabitants but not to the dependent insulin under 70 years that we need to go to work and with serious health problems, consequently, be vaccinated ....

Can anyone share experience on this topic any data or place where to claim?

THANK YOU!

Pablo Rodriguez's profile photo
Pablo Rodriguez
04/26/2021 12:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, here in Spain they are vaccinating as vaccines are being received, diabetics are considered a risk group and according to my doctor they would enter at the same time that the 70 -year group, but they were waiting for vacuajanssen to arrive and I don't knowIf they have changed criteria or there are problems with that vaccine in young women .., the fact is that my 32 -year -old daughter has not yet called her.
Hopefully they call it soon, everything depends on the availability of vaccines.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/27/2021 2:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina ... Thanks for your comment I thought that in Spain all the young insulin -dependent diabetics are already vaccinated here in Argentina already vaccinated the entire population until 65 years ... but diabetics under 70 years have not yet started for that reason consulted whether someone hasinformation or if there is a possibility of assembling strategic group of those who have to go to work with diabetes to request the possible vaccination of said Irrigation Group Greetings Pablo

Pablo Rodriguez's profile photo
Pablo Rodriguez
04/27/2021 4:29 p.m.

Well, they have not called me and I do not look like they are going to call me, and I am a caregiver of a great dependent person.
In Spain it depends everything on automous communities, if you get out of the bolus put those who have the military or sick people, a lot of politics from my point of view.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
04/27/2021 10:34 p.m.

Hello in case I am information I am 48 years old and I live in Madrid.
I work in a socio -health center.de the Community of Madrid.
I have type I diabetes and hypertension
And they haven't called me yet for the vaccine.And that we have already claimed 2 times from work.
But finally my mother is 72 years old and respiratory problems and my father has 75, they also live in Madrid and have not called them either.

Chikitina36's profile photo
Chikitina36
04/27/2021 11:07 p.m.

To me here in Germany I am finally vaccinated by the week that comes from Biontech.I also have the following appointment for mid -June.
They vaccinate me for being from group 3: "uncomplicated" diabetes.The Germans established that a HB below 7.5% is without complications!So are things.And they set up a great mess with the groups.A disasterThere are many people who still do not know what group are.Now they say that in June they take the groups given the chaos that have mounted.And they are finally giving vaccines to family doctors because the centers are stuck.With so much bureaucracy it does not miss me.People have to go to the doctor and study regulation to see what group are.Incredible.I have an official certificate of which I am a group 3 of my endocrine and they have sent me for the appointment four documents that I have to print, fill and sign.Impressive bureaucracy.I have to go with a folder of documents for a vaccine!It doesn't surprise me that they are so slow.15 m are passed per patient watching the papers.
Oh well.To be patient.Tomorrow I will fill out all the documents and make copies of everything that they ask me

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/28/2021 1:37 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

In Madrid it does not seem that there is positive discrimination for diabetics.I am 69 years old, type 1 diabetic for almost 40 years and have vaccinated me with Pfizer as to other similar age.It has been in the FJD and the organization is extraordinary: without queues, without agglomerations, without bureaucracy, fast (they have vaccinated me 5 minutes before the time of the appointment and the vaccination process has not lasted for two minutes).Honor registration for Madrid health in the FJD.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
05/02/2021 6:46 p.m.

In Spain there is no vaccination plan for now for the diabetic population.
We are risk group but we are not priority in the vaccination plan.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
05/05/2021 10:44 p.m.

They have already vaccinated me in Germany with Biontech at noon.I have taken almost an hour!With all the paperwork.Very friendly, but slow.

For now.Only a little pain/discomfort in the shoulder muscle of the left arm.With that piece of needle that they use I would not be surprised to reach the bone!:)The next in mid -June.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/06/2021 8:31 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Vaccination is unequal depending on the volume of vaccines.
I have proven that my parents were vaccinated soon in Soria, if they had stayed in Toledo would have touched more or less, but in Madrid two months later because the proportion of vaccines does not correspond to the population mass.

It will touch me at the end of the year by age, not for diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2021 7:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jldiazdel said:
have already been vaccinated yesterday in Germany with Biontech at noon.I have taken almost an hour!With all the paperwork.Very friendly, but slow.

For now.Only a little pain/discomfort in the shoulder muscle of the left arm.With that piece of needle that they use I would not be surprised to reach the bone!:)The next in mid -June.

GREETING

Congratulations, you are not the first to tell me the issue in Germany, I thought they are the best always in everything ......

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/07/2021 8:50 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I am empty with Astra on the 14th of last month, and I have an appointment on July 7 for the second dose, by age group I do not think there is setback.The doctor told me that there was no contraindication and that it would vaccinate me as soon as I could.The impeccable organization was very, it was in Zaragoza and Autocita with the website or the health app once the term by age is opened.The truth is that they are giving approximate deadlines and are at the moment fulfilling very tight.They already have a quite organized scheme always depending on the dose.

@Chikitina36, I find it very strange that they do not vaccinate you, here they have vaccinated the workers of residences and socio -health centers while the users, my mother is in a private and the same toilets who went to the center to vaccinate theGrandparents also vaccinated the workers of any range: from the toilets to those who work in maintenance.

Juliad's profile photo
Juliad
05/09/2021 7:15 p.m.

Well, the European Union has just announced the
No renewal of the contract with Astrazeneca, so there is no dose, and I am like you with the first setting, what fudge xD !!!

Alberto_13
05/09/2021 9:08 p.m.

I have been diabetic for 42 years, I have pulmonary x histioxosis, cataloged as a rare disease, among other niceties
Well, both my endocrine and my pneumologist have told me that feeling it a lot and understanding that it is outraged like them ... the government has decided that I am not a vulnerable group .... !!!!!!!
That they will vaccinate me in my age group ... and I have 44 .... so when I get to psychiatry the same I have more luck!
It is amazing !!!!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/09/2021 11:10 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

We are socio -sanitary personnel of a minors center.
It is not the elderly residence.
And today is the third time we claim health.
Although they do not make any case.

Chikitina36
05/10/2021 8:43 p.m.

They have called some colleagues but not for work but for their age strip of more than 60 years.
So now there are vaccinated companions and others at all.

Chikitina36
05/10/2021 8:46 p.m.

On the Madrid website they indicate that from May 11 onwards the vaccination begins to those born in 1962 and years later up to 51 years (Group 9), starting with those of 59 years .... Those of the Baby Boom are the last groupof vaccination to reach 70%.

Link

I stay out, I don't care if they let me travel.I don't trust anything in vaccines.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/13/2021 12:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not understand, if you are vaccinated, you can be an asymptomatic infected carrier, that you are worth a passport that three Mees made you both doses?

Alberto_13
05/13/2021 2:08 p.m.

@Alberto_13
I come crowded.From a friend's house, that her husband is a nurse and told me that a partner, with the two doses, has taken the covid and has had a fatal ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/13/2021 2:56 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

A girl from the Super told me yesterday.Meet several vaccinated and who have taken the coronavirus, some fatal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/13/2021 3:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.