{'en': 'Change (or sell) Freestyle 2 Sensors', 'es': 'Cambio (o vendo) sensores Enlite por FreeStyle 2'} Image

Change (or sell) Freestyle 2 Sensors

Palomilla's profile photo   08/30/2020 11:49 a.m.

Hello, forum:

A few months ago I was lucky to be one of the beneficiaries of glucose meters.Initially, Social Security was going to give me free freestyle 2, but then they told me that I would receive the Enlite sensors (Medtronic).You can imagine how happy I put on.

To use Enlite I had to buy another mobile phone that was compatible with the Guardian Connect app.After the use of several of these sensors, I will request that they put me in the list of the FSL2 because these are phenomenal while the Enlite + Guardian Connect sometimes indicate differences with the capillary that I do not like anything.I have put the sensors in different parts of the body, but the result is always the same.

The conclusion I have reached is that these differences between capillary and interstitial and the jumps that stick in the measurement are due to my mobile accepting the application, but indicates that my device (an Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro) has not been testedWith her.

I have already informed the nurse who gives me the sensors that I do not want to use, in fact, I rejected 10 sensors a week ago that were the ones that corresponded to me now.He told me that it had to be the endocrine who authorized the change.When I see it at the end of October, I will comment.

From the previous months I have 8 literal that expires on November 23.If there is someone interested in these sensors, this is the change I propose: two sensors literate for a FSL2 sensor (or for their amount: 59.90 euros) .If someone is interested, please send me a private message.I live in Madrid.

Thank you very much and a hug.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
08/30/2020 11:49 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.