Change Freestyle Sensor Social Security

anabela's profile photo   03/29/2021 11:27 p.m.

Good night.
I've been using Freestyle 2 funded since October (Community of Madrid).Until now I had not failed any sensor, but today I put a new one and after many attempts to start it, it has given me error, and that a new one starts.Do you know if there is any way to replace it?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/29/2021 11:27 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

anabela said:
good night.
I've been using Freestyle 2 funded since October (Community of Madrid).Until now I had not failed any sensor, but today I put a new one and after many attempts to start it, it has given me error, and that a new one starts.Do you know if there is any way to replace it?

You can call Abbott and they will support you.You will find your number on your official page.

I hope I helped you 🙂

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/30/2021 12:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@anabela in the Community of Madrid has to deal with the ambulatory, flames and call you a nurse, it costs what happened to you and replace it.You will have to take the sensor that does not work and give you another.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/30/2021 10:52 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thank you very much for the answers.I have spoken with Abbot @davidag2000 and have taken note of the incidence.But it is true what you tell me @erpla, I have to go or call the health center.There they are supposed to have sensors for these types of situations, but I am not sure, they always pass the call to another and in the end nothing.I will keep trying.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/30/2021 3:35 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

In Madrid it is assumed that they give 4 and two spare that the health center stays for each patient.
Then the management depends on what nursing wants or can do, in my case the first month arrived 4 gave them all, they failed 2 and the next collection arrived 6 and they brought them all.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/03/2021 10 p.m.

I had 3 that failed the FJD in Quintana and the nurse gave me 3 new in return.They are the ones who forward them to Abbott.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2021 6:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

anabela said:
good night.

I was buying them from Abbott a long time before they finished them.Since they are given in the health center, only one failed me.I called Abbott and they told me that this serial number corresponded to a sensor provided by my health center, but they managed the change without any problem.I guess the only difference is the one who manages the substitution, yourself or the health center.

Ikel's profile photo
Ikel
04/05/2021 12:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.