{'en': 'Expand the validity of the driving license - signature collection', 'es': 'Ampliar la vigencia del carnet de conducir - Recogida de firmas'} Image

Expand the validity of the driving license - signature collection

Jgo's profile photo   08/31/2020 12:05 a.m.

Good to all,

That diabetics can only opt for a maximum validity of 5 years in the driving license is something unfair, that makes us spend more money and that is unnecessary.

Sign if you agree and help us get freedom.

Link

Share it.❤️

Thank you!

Jgo's profile photo
Jgo
08/31/2020 12:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Firm and my family.Hopefully the issue will improve.I also wanted to know if you are still interested in the collection of signatures, because it is a shame that there are many people with that opinion and people do not mobilize.Greetings

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/24/2022 7:38 p.m.

Signed and paid 1 Eurillo

ube's profile photo
ube
03/24/2022 8:34 p.m.

Signed and shared!

It seems to me an important initiative, the renewal of the card we live with discrimination, it is time to eliminate these barriers.

Sign here: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
03/25/2022 8:13 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The problem is that this firm collection is started by Javier Gonzalez two years ago, where will this man be today?Who will take care of the signatures?And where are they going to be presented?If you like the idea it would be a matter of starting a new collection.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/25/2022 11:28 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Alberto_13 said:
The problem is that this firm collection is initiated by Javier Gonzalez two years ago, where will this man be today?Who will take care of the signatures?And where are they going to be presented?If you like the idea, it would be a matter of starting a new collection.

Yes. It's true.I saw him and firm but I didn't know there was going to be more interest in it.In fact, few people were interested in changing that law.Or at least, lower prices if the validity is lower.They have made 4 to less but those of 5 The rate is complete.So, I don't know, I was surprised.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 3:30 p.m.

wow.It is unfair that non -diabetic drivers are charged to say 500 euros for a 10 -year driving license and diabetics are charged the same 500 euros for a card of 5 years or less time.It should be a cost proportional to time, and even have an extra discount or subsidy.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/27/2022 4:20 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Oysters that have renewed the card and when I have come to me, I have seen the surprise of the 5 years and charging the normal rate

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/06/2022 5:47 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Tomorrow I am going to write to the Ombudsman, I swear, if the deadlines are half, the rate should also ...

Edito ... that now that I have already taken the tantrum I am remembering that the rate charged me before having the tests ... of the said clinic.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/06/2022 5:47 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila do not complain much to see if by paying half of the fees, they do not give half of the points;);););););

I have paid for everything € 55 and for 10 years.They didn't ask me anything :) And of course I didn't say anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/07/2022 8:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I don't even know when I wonder ... I suppose that will have already saved it and the next one will be the same, already 5 years always ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/07/2022 8:54 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

jgo said:
good to all,

That diabetics can only opt for a maximum validity of 5 years in the driving license is something unfair, that makes us spend more money and that is unnecessary.

Link

Share it.❤️

Thank you!

These platforms like Change.org are worthless.They are only data compilation companies of the people who then sell to other companies (Big Data).Do you know someone who has achieved something to collect signatures there?I don't.

Sai that, for the sake of your privacy, I recommend you do not use these pages and go to something official.

Esgaliso's profile photo
Esgaliso
04/21/2022 3:16 a.m.

@Esgaliso man, I do believe that these types of initiatives are useful.At least, for us to find out.I did not know this of the driving license and, in addition to here, perhaps I would have learned by the platform in question.In fact, for example, the campaign "I am old but not idiot" that has become so popular, if I'm not mistaken, I think it started at Change.org

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
04/21/2022 8:45 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

esgaliso said:
jgo said:
good to all,

Link

Share it.❤️

Thank you!

These platforms like Change.org are worthless.They are only data compilation companies of the people who then sell to other companies (Big Data).Do you know someone who has achieved something to collect signatures there?I don't.

Sai that, for the sake of your privacy, I recommend you do not use these pages and go to something official.

Today nobody does anything for anyone, they will do something with our signatures to get performance

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/21/2022 5:14 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.