{'en': 'Omnipod', 'es': 'Omnipod'} Image

Omnipod

Isi's profile photo   04/30/2021 7:38 p.m.

Good again,

We have seen enough videos of the Omnipod bomb.

It seemed fantastic, without cables and easy to place.

We have seen that it is not available in Spain.

Does anyone use it?

What is your opinion about it?

Thank you
ISI

Isi's profile photo
Isi
04/30/2021 7:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

isi said:
good again:
We have seen enough videos of the Omnipod bomb.It seemed fantastic, without cables and easy to place.We have seen that it is not available in Spain.Does anyone use it ??What is your opinion about it.
Thank you
ISI

Hello, I use it and I am very happy with it, although it is the only insulin bomb that I have had.

What do you want to know exactly?

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
05/04/2021 9:17 a.m.

Well, I would like to know how to get it ... your endocrine tells me here they don't sell it and I don't know how it works so if you get it, nobody will track you .... OLE your cushion ... forgive me the expression ...And of course that scares us ...
We also needed an endocrine willing to help us ...

Every day we see that this world is a bit mafia, right?There are things that do not get here and elsewhere they are the order of the day ... it seems incomprehensible ...

Thank you

Isi's profile photo
Isi
05/04/2021 9:35 a.m.

isi said:
I would like to know how to get it ... your endocrine tells me here they don't sell it and I don't know how it works so if you get it, nobody will follow up ...Ole your cushion ... forgive me the expression ... And of course that scares us ...
We also needed an endocrine willing to help us ...

Every day we see that this world is a bit mafia, right?There are things that do not get here and elsewhere they are the order of the day ... it seems incomprehensible ...

Thanks

French Social Security covers me.In Spain, at least in some regions, the SS has covered Roche's alone since January 2021, which is also a patch type pump.

As far as I know, Insulet does not directly market, or through third parties, the Omnipod in Spain.

The truth is that it would be good that there were coordination policies regarding this type of treatments from the EU.The problem, in my opinion, is the cost of these devices, which is what conditions its entry into the SS system.

As much as we weigh, in some things Spanish health is in the tail of Europe.

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
05/04/2021 12:17 p.m.

Thank you very much Fulix, if we are at the tail ... I also don't find any private willing to do so.
Anyway, system disappointment and doctors.It is a pity.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
05/04/2021 2:39 p.m.

I talked last week with my daughter's endocrine to ask about the accu-chek of Roche that is also a pump pump and told me that here (Catalonia) is not financed.I don't know where you are from, in Valencia they are financed.

Jenni_Mel's profile photo
Jenni_Mel
05/10/2021 7:31 a.m.

We live in Castilla y León, no idea what enters here.His endocrine does not consider that he needs the bomb after his last review, he says he has good control ... so to continue insisting on the next review ...
Thank you

Isi's profile photo
Isi
05/10/2021 12:53 p.m.

Hello I am from Castilla and Leon specifically Burgos, I have been trying to put the bomb to my son for years so if you get it if you can guide you and add it and add that in the private they have told you something about how much it would costWell tb, thanks !!

Garci's profile photo
Garci
05/10/2021 8:41 p.m.

I wish I could tell you more ... I think they are closed in band ... that you want me to tell you, I think all the children should leave the hospital with a bomb, the feathers is third world, at least for such young children... I suppose that private will cost a paste ... We have not put the truth to look at it, but if I find out clearly.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
05/10/2021 9:44 p.m.

@Isi I think that when the control is good, endocrine prefer not to make changes.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/11/2021 11:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

isi said:
I hope I could tell you more ... it seems to me that they are closed in band ... that you want me to tell you, I think all the children should leave the hospital with a bomb,The feathers is third world, at least for such young children ... I suppose that it will cost a paste ... we have not put the truth to look at it, but if I find out I tell you clearly.

It depends on the community, in some it is so all the children go out with a meter and bomb

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/11/2021 2:10 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

ricki21 said:
@isi I think that when the control is good the endocrine prefer not to make changes.

Of course, it is cheaper.

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
05/12/2021 9:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.