FreeView problems with dates 2031

Pablus's profile photo   05/03/2021 12:38 p.m.

Good morning

I tell you the movie and ask you asks :-)
Using the FreeSytle Free Meter, I change the measurement dates per year2031 and there is stay.
When I am going to look at it, it does not let me get data by current date, it takes me to 2031 and there is nothing more than a blood glucose.
The endocrine in March 2021, tells me that it is impossible to work.
I ask Abbott to delete the future data (tomorrow towards 2031) without answering
Today after a long conversation, the solution they give me is to erase the account and create a new account.
Until I talk to the endocrine and decide if we do that or change sensor if you can, as on the phone (iPhone se 2020) if I have the glycemia by date, here comes the questions, the questions comes,

Can I from Libreliink, get a report where I can see the 2 last weeks?
In the negative case, do you know whether the social application diabetes or any other, can you take the freeLink data and make a kind of report where can you see the last 2 weeks?
In the worst case, I could do an Excel and manually make the report with the glycemia, to analyze what is happening to me at night

thank you
greetings
Pablo

Pablus's profile photo
Pablus
05/03/2021 12:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Libreview you can download an Excel with the measurements, then you change the date without problem and you make your graphics

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2021 9:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.