Type 2 Diabetes There is no way to lower sugar

vicenteiglesias's profile photo   03/30/2021 6:17 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
@vicenteiglesias
The acceptable values, as the endocrine told me, are between 70 and 120 on an empty stomach and less than 180 the rest of the day (after meals).They do not always fulfill but have to be out there if treatment and food are correct.
After eating they always go up, therefore it is normal for you to have them even higher.It is assumed that at 2/3 hours after eating (in my case they are 3) they must have dropped.
If you take a long time in the appointment, go to the emergency room.It is not to scare you, quite the opposite, because I don't think that being worried much goes well to anyone.If you go to the emergency, accounts that the endocrine saw you two years ago and then never again, that you take a metformin a day, you say that you get up to more than 200 and you are very bad lately and sometimes you see blurred, and that they have notMade a glycosylated in 2 years, I assure you that they serve you, make you analytics and salts from there scanned and with an appointment for the endocrine.
I would do.Being going around the coconut is not good.

it's right.After eating you have to wait 2 hours to review the glucose level.I don't know if 3 hours spent a lot of time.

There in Spain they are lucky enough of their health system, you can go to the emergency room as it says and say all that and they will surely do your studies ...

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/04/2021 6:59 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

alberto_13 said:
until you have well controlled tehace the glyc every 3 months we go at least to my

It is correct, as long as the HCG is not well controlled, it is sent every 3 months since the result indicates the average glucose of the last 3 months

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/04/2021 7:13 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

@vicenteiglesias
Hello!
Did you go to the endocrine?Have the medication changed?I hope you are better.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/23/2021 12:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@vicenteiglesias
Hello!

Hello, I did not go to the endocrine because my doctor is very heavy and says that she already prescribes me although she gave me a medication that does not fit anything and now my values ​​have descended but I am still worried that I am 140 of sugar almost every day almost every dayAnd there is no way to go down ... Thanks for interest.

vicenteiglesias's profile photo
vicenteiglesias
04/29/2021 5:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vicenteiglesias said:
Isabelbota said:
@vicenteiglesiasias
Hello!

Hello, I did not go to the endocrine because my doctor is very heavy and says that she already prescribes me although she gave me a medication that does not fit anything and now my values ​​have descended but I am still worried that I am 140 of sugar almost every day almost every dayAnd there is no way to go down ... Thanks for interest.

But do you have 140 on an empty stomach or 2 hours after eating?How much do you have glycosilada?Go to an individual.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/29/2021 5:46 a.m.

matrix said:
vicenteiglesias said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
@vicenteiglesiasiasias
Hello!

But do you have 140 on an empty stomach or 2 hours after eating?How much do you have glycosilada?Go to an individual.

Yes, 140 on an empty stomach and the rest of the day a little more, perhaps 156 or 160 ... These new pills I do not think, I do not see as soon as I improve, I will make appointment to the private.

vicenteiglesias
04/29/2021 5:58 a.m.

@vicenteiglesias
Go to Emergency.You have an infamous doctor.
As I have written in another line, yesterday that I was in the endo told me that I am type2 but with the exhausted pancreas.Therefore for all purposes, as a type1 and I need insulin yes or yes.
These things happen and the important thing is to remedy.
You have all the right of the world to see you an endocrine of social security, because this disease is already forever and it should be inside, for recipes and for everything.
Don't leave it.
It helped me a lot to insist on the forum.My doctor, who must be like yours, did not want to send me to the endocrine and wanted me to take away the insulin.Here they told me not to take it away and that I insisted and it is the best I have done.I would have ended in the emergency department with a serious problem if I pay attention.

isabelbota
04/29/2021 9:55 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@vicenteiglesias
As I have written in another line, yesterday that I was in the endo told me that I am type2 but with the exhausted pancreas.Therefore for all purposes, as a type1 and I need insulin yes or yes.
You have all the right of the world to see you an endocrine of social security, because this disease is already forever and it should be inside, for recipes and for everything.
Don't leave it.
It helped me a lot to insist on the forum.My doctor, who must be like yours, did not want to send me to the endocrine and wanted me to take away the insulin.Here they told me not to take it away and that I insisted and it is the best I have done.I would have ended in the emergency room with a serious problem if I pay attention.

In the emergency room I spent a few days ago becauseI take a private doctor ... every time I am worse.

vicenteiglesias
04/29/2021 10:37 a.m.

@vicenteiglesias
Well seen what is seen is the best you do.Do not worry that it has a solution, but they have to give it to you.
You tell us.Good luck.

isabelbota
04/29/2021 10:42 a.m.

vicenteiglesias said:
matrix said:
vicenteiglesias said:
vicenteiglesias said:
@vicenteiglesias
Hello!

Yes, 140 on an empty stomach and the rest of the day a little more, maybe 156 or 160 ... These new pills I do not think, I do not see as soon as I improve, I will make an appointment to the private.

Today not everything is metformin.When oral treatment does not work well with metformin, the doses normally rise or send prolonged release metformin.But there are also several alternatives.For example, metformin can be used alone or in combination with other medications.One of the things that metformin does is increase the response of the body to insulin but if it does not work well, there are other medications that work differently, for example they make glucose expelled in the urine.

Do not leave, go to a private and take the glucosilada to have a better idea of ​​your levels on average in the last 3 months.

Something that helps a lot is food adjustment (lower hydrates) and exercise.I was doing a lot of young man (bicycle) but I have been doing years and years without doing so and therefore I fell in DB2.Now for 3 months I do walks and help me a lot.I started walking 1km and now on the way 4.7km.Food+Exercise+Medication can get to control perfectly.I already went down in just two months my HCG from 9 to 7.4

encouragement!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/29/2021 4:15 p.m.

vicenteiglesias said:
Isabelbota said:
@vicenteiglesiasias
Don't leave it.
It helped me a lot to insist on the forum.My doctor, who must be like yours, did not want to send me to the endocrine and wanted me to take away the insulin.Here they told me not to take it away and that I insisted and it is the best I have done.I would have ended in the emergency room with a serious problem if I pay attention.

In the emergency room I spent a few days ago becauseI take a private doctor ... every time I am worse.

Excellent.The important thing is not to worry, but to take care.Good that you have your appointment, there you tell us how you are doing!luck!And you will see what has a solution!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/29/2021 4:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.