{'en': 'Blurred view', 'es': 'Vista borrosa'} Image

Blurred view

Alvaro Rodrigo Setien's profile photo   09/03/2020 11:31 p.m.

Hello,

7 days ago I was diagnosed with diabetes, I started the treatment with metformin pills, I started changing my diet drastically according to the doctor and all good, however four days ago I woke up and I look at me it is difficult for me to focus, especially with cell phone, books or reading.

I scared me a little, but they told me that it is normal, the doctor has to do at the end of the month.

I would like some opinion about it.

Thank you so much!

Alvaro Rodrigo Setien's profile photo
Alvaro Rodrigo Setien
09/03/2020 11:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good partner.I was diagnosed on me on the 15th of last month, I have very high myopia (-12) Imagine seeing badly from far and worse closely.How do you say it did not focus.A couple of days ago it made me almost two weeks later.My doctor says that it can spend even a month and a half.I miss a tad to return (I hope, hehehe) do not grad you before two months or three.But then every year to the oculist.A hug

alez1983's profile photo
alez1983
09/04/2020 1:19 a.m.

It usually happens when glucose begins to control well, after diagnosis.
I think that the liquid of the eye decreases in density and the lens has to be readjet ... or something ...
But the normal vision is recovered in a few days.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/04/2020 1:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

thank you .It gives me peace of mind ... then I hope no more

Alvaro Rodrigo Setien
09/04/2020 2:54 a.m.

Many Álvaro mood

alez1983's profile photo
alez1983
09/04/2020 1:54 p.m.

It is hard to carry this, but when it is only ... to take care of me ... and expect the subject of view to be settled ... but the patience costs

Alvaro Rodrigo Setien
09/05/2020 11:15 p.m.

I had a blurred view without knowing that I had diabetes, when I went to the doctor and the animals gave 300 in the tolerance curve, they gave me metformin and that I ate because I had 4 days not ate because it was only thirsty, at the 3 days of the treatment IEverything regulates the view

ia121224's profile photo
ia121224
09/16/2020 2:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.