Freestyle, can your capillary and bolus calculator be used?

Dido's profile photo   09/07/2020 12:35 p.m.

Hello, I have been with the freestyle for a month, the case is that the educator told me that she will not use her calculator and capillary function, which is not reliable, the truth is a bit weird, she advised me to prick my other machineA action check, but the values ​​can vary a lot. Nonons more reliable does hair checks with freestyle?With the same machine?
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems strange to me.

Dido's profile photo
Dido
09/07/2020 12:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is more advisable to use the same interstitial meter for capillary measures, especially for possible claims to Abbott.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
09/07/2020 2:04 p.m.

Thank you, it is the educator I think it is not very set, here in La Rioja they now give us the freestyle 2, I read that you comment one that is called dexcon and what apparently is also financed, what differences are there?Although I think here they only give you the freestyle.

Dido's profile photo
Dido
09/07/2020 11:38 p.m.

dido said:
thank you, it is the educator I do not go very much, here in the rioja they now give us the freestyle 2, I read that you comment one that is called dexcon and q apparently it is also there is also alsoFinanced, what differences are there?Although I think here they only give you the freestyle.

Dexcom is MCG, Freestyle Free 2 without the Patched App or mm2, no.In addition, Dexcom is usually more reliable than free freestyle and has its own app for smart watches.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
09/07/2020 11:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.