Controlled diabetes with pills

Rudy's profile photo   04/03/2021 3:52 a.m.

Hello, I register, I have controlled type 2 diabetes with time, I can last, controlling me with pills

Rudy's profile photo
Rudy
04/03/2021 3:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

While taking care of yourself and diabetes doesn't go more for other causes ... all the time.

My grandfather died with 95 years, diabetic since the forties and so many and always was exclusively with oral treatment.

Of course, from the diagnosis it took care of it: physical activity and healthy food daily.

anif's profile photo
anif
04/03/2021 12:47 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

rudy said:
I register me I have controlled diabetes controlled with time k time I can last contrasting with pills

It depends on several factors.Currently what is the treatment or how much metformin do you have to take daily and what is your HCG?

Well controlled type 2 with good oral medications, keep glucose in range, healthy eating and exercise, can be kept a lifetime ... unless there is some other factor.

It is also regularly important to check the glucose on an empty stomach and 2 hours after eating and seeing the doctor regularly in case the treatment deserves some adjustment.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/04/2021 6:47 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.