Hello everyone!
I would like to tell you a "problem" that I have since I do not know if it happens to someone else or if you know what I could do ... hehe.
They diagnosed me 11 years ago, I took the Medtronic Insulin pump (I see) for 7 years and now, recently, they changed me to 780g with the sensor.The truth is that without the bomb I no longer know what I would do, and the new 780G is a pass in many ways, but well, it is not one of what I want to talk.
My problem is in the catheters I use.From my first bomb that I use the Quick-Set, of Clear Medtronic.I have the inserter and at first, I was doing well.Occasionally I had to put a new catheter again, since either it was bleeding, or it hurt or bothered.Not to mention that glucose levels raised me considerably.But lately I have these complaints weekly.And it is an annoyance that has to be so aware of whether they are well placed, if they don't bother, they don't hurt ... etc.I don't know if someone here used these catheters and then could change them for others.Nor do I know if there are other types of catheters subsidized by Social Security or even if it is possible to change them ... Do you know if I have to talk to the doctor first or if calling Medtronic I can try other types of catheters?Is that the appointment with the endocrine is in June and the catheters have to change them every 3 days: Sweat_smile:
Of course, thank you very much for the help and forgiveness for the text, haha!