{'en': 'Where are the moderators?', 'es': '¿Dónde están los moderadores?'} Image

Where are the moderators?

Antonio200's profile photo   09/17/2020 10:18 a.m.

Hello!!!.
I am only going to tell you that Jo also disagree with what you think, this is a diabetes forum for dietics, provided that this rule and the logics of coexistence are fulfilled, for me it is correct.

AgustiPN's profile photo
AgustiPN
09/27/2020 10:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The marijuana thread is of guard court 😳 !!!!!

Obvious "of Guard Court" is an expression.Simply that thread seems amazing

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
09/27/2020 10:56 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

I have been in this forum and the truth that I have had enough doubts and I have been able to solve them here.I think everyone is free to ask what they want about their diabetes ... what for me is not normal for others if, or k for me it is logical for others is a doubt ...

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
09/28/2020 3:22 p.m.

repipa said:
the marijuana thread is of guard court 😳 !!!!!

Obvious "of Guard Court" is an expression.Simply this thread seems amazing

Well, I don't see anything wrong with him.You can talk about anything as long as it is with education and respect, whether or not to agree with others.
I am against drug use but I don't see anything wrong with talking about them and the effect they can have on diabetes.Information never hurts.
I think that moderators always respond when a publication is denounced that breaches the forum rules but are not to censor anyone.Each one asks what he wants and if someone is not interested in a subject or seems nonsense with not reading it already.But for other people it can be interesting.This is how the forums work.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/29/2020 1:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I am a little surprised with this thread.
I do not know if there is trolley, what if there are many repetitive questions that sometimes tire because we have to answer the same continuously, at this point I can give you some reason, but I also understand that the one that comes new to the forum, does not seek, simply simplyHe launches "his question" looking for "his answer" instead of trying to find it in what has already been written.It can be for the same or for a very dear family or friend who meets diabetes for the first time.

We are "diverse" people with different opinions and lifestyles (including drugs, alcohol, drugs, other diseases, etc.) but this damn diabetes joins that I hope I would never have appeared in our lives.

@Antonio200 and @Andrespmat I invite you to detect those who make "trolley" and raise it to the moderating team.To date it has been diligent with all the messages that are reported.4 eyes see more than 10;)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/01/2020 2:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I subscribe 100% commented by @ruthbia !!B)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/01/2020 3:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

FRIEND ANTONIO200: In this forum there are people who know a lot about Dábetes, others who have a little experience and others, who arrive as I arrived, more scared, than a boy when he comes out "the coconut", to a support group,Pórque I consider that this is a support group that the knowledge we contribute serves a lot to the people who are suffering from anguish and want to help their loved ones or themselves.Let's help everyone who can help, that is gratifying.Greetings, Alfredo from Venezuela: take a lot of my sweet friends, sweets for the sugar we carry inside.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
10/05/2020 1:56 a.m.

In the forum there is a search engine of themes or words, the first thing, that should be done is to use it and if no response is obtained, open a thread to avoid duplication of threads.
I can understand that there are questions that know the answer and others are not, but then there are others, that fall for their own weight, drugs (alcohol, substances x ...) or do not have diabetes, their consumption is harmful toHealth, starting from that base, if a self -convent is sought for consumption, I think it is not the site.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
10/11/2020 10:40 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

When one shares themes or opens threads to share information, he does it in the best way and disinterested way, I am a doctor and I like to share health issues and in general diabetes issues, who likes it and who does not,!very simple!that keep respect and refrain, just continue posting what seems interesting me here, and it is always good to go to the endocrinologist to get out of doubt, but in 90% it is relevant content

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
10/18/2020 8:27 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.