We are people at risk or not?

ajd's profile photo   04/14/2021 9:21 p.m.

Hello everyone:
I am going to tell you my case, which can be that of many people.
I am diabetic (which I know) for more than 25 years, insulin -dependent, with 70 years behind my back and just passed the virus.
28 days admitted to the hospital, of which 9 in the U.C.I., with a severe bilateral pneumonia, without symptoms of cough, fever, etc.(Although my wife says that I jumped through the walls. I don't remember anything about the entrance day), they did everything, except pursuit of that free, they click me from everything, corticosteroids, anticoagulants, etc., Throw 20 kg. AndThey sent me home with an oxygen therapy.
My question is, if they began to vaccinate those over 80, because they have stopped in those of 70, when they are vaccinating those of 62-63-64, etc.and above belonging to a risk group.
After more than two months of my hospital departure they have not yet been vaccinated.
This is the story of my life.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
04/18/2021 1:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@JMJPN surely have not been vaccinated because you must have a lot of antibodies after having passed the covid so strong.Courage and wish you recover completely.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
04/18/2021 1:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Welcome to the world of the living, you have survived, you are a champion, not only the injustice of what you tell, but also there are people who reject vaccines and love them to the letter as if it were a cubata

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/18/2021 2:15 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Matizo, diabetes does not make COVID more serious in diabetic patients, have the same symptoms as non -diabetic;I explain my endocrine.Implying that they do not need special treatments because they are diabetic.The glycemia climb is not considered special seeing the effects produced by COVID in some people, in general for any other disease for which you go to the doctor.It is treated with insulin, so they discard it as an effect.

I have no intention of vaccinating myself, by the time I have 80% of vaccinated people and there will be group immunity.They have already commented that existing vaccines do not cover the new virus mutations and there are two new ones.I heard that every day they discover that it mutates about 400 times, it seemed like an exaggeration and repeated it for the second time.Of course, we will have to know what is considered a mutation and when they give name how many changes the virus has suffered.

@Jmjpn to those who have passed Covid, do not vaccinate them up to 6 months after the antibody load is supposed to be lowered and prior test to see their protection levels.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/20/2021 8:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

They do not wait 6 months, my companions have passed it and have been vaccinated later or between doses and dose

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/20/2021 10:45 a.m.

ajd said:
good night, I open this thread to see if someone could clarify me, without counting on the profession of each one, if we are people at risk by diabetes with the covid or not,and if you have already been vaccinated and for what criteria.Thank you so much.

If we are.The treatment they put is based on corticosteroids and em sugar is unbalanced.

Maria José Solano Maria's profile photo
Maria José Solano Maria
04/20/2021 9:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.