{'en': 'No diagnosis', 'es': 'Sin diagnostico'} Image

No diagnosis

JuanSevillano's profile photo   10/02/2020 5:45 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone.I still do not diagnose after three weeks or so.It is desperate and I think it goes for long.

According to my doctor I am likely type 2. They just removed the fast insulin and I have to take Metmorphine 425 mg two shots and hardiance every morning.They say it is good for the heart.

Also basal 10 night units and having to go down from two to two A .Med that is below 110 for three days in a row at dawn.So even remove it.I think that is the doctor's intention.

I produce little insulin but he says that I produce.I don't know if it will be the honeymoon ... in 10 days they climb to 850 mornings and nights the metmorphine.

I have many doubts and I do not want to abuse your patience but I throw any questions in case anyone knows a similar case:

Why does it take so long to diagnose and there is so much error?

I have negative antibodies so I think I can't be lad, but but type 1 diabetes?

I guess if I stay without insulin and I need to inject it there would be no doubt ..

I am a thin uncle but with a little bariguilla and I have no background, yes, I took a very quiet life and very poor diet.I'm paying debts ...

With the medication that they give me, I wake up with 110 on average but I'm afraid to be hippled and I wake up every night.Is it possible with diabetes 2 hypos or are they less normal?I'm afraid to bed with 120 and I take cookies and yogurt to climb and avoid them.

When I have a lot of an hour, I am able to go from 140 to 80 at that time .. it is an important drop in my opinion.

By the way, I have read that atorvastatin can boost the output of Diabetes Dos and I take the most of this medicine for having Stent in the heart.

Anyway, I am a real sea of ​​doubts.I debuted with blurred vision and 240-270 in the mornings.In my past annual analysis I predicted but I never listened to him.

Anyway, I suppose it will be a common case but I am absolutely baffled.

Courage everyone and thanks.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
10/02/2020 5:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Juansevillano

If what is complicated and I don't think I can answer your questions, except to give you many spirits and have patience.

Just commenting that getting up in 110 is the ideal of a person with diabetes!And that being in 80 is not considered hypoglycemia.Only when the 70's barrier is passed. But it is true that you get to 80 may not feel good.That depends a lot on each body.

On the lada, I am lada with type 1 diabetes. In the end it does not matter if you are lada or not.But if it is true that if they detect it, maybe you can delay type 1 diabetes a bit.I took great care of the food and did a lot of sport.The pancreas is like that!

In any case, follow your doctor's instructions and the most important thing is that the basal adjusts as they have told you.That is important.

Cheer up

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/02/2020 6:09 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you so much.Let's see if we leave doubts.Type1, type 2, medication, dose ... It is a real mess because I have no background or in 1 or in 2.

I also suppose that my medication for the stent with so much atorvastatin does not help.In fact they say that you can help at the exit of diabetes.

Anyway .. thanks

JuanSevillano
10/03/2020 9:43 a.m.

The important thing is not the type of diabetes, it is that you are controlled and well.
It doesn't matter if it is with pills or injecting insulin.

I am a healthy people without a history and I debuted in type 1 spontaneously.First pills (the weekend), on Monday an endocrine and directly insulin attended.I do have antibodies.

Do not stir and follow your doctor's instructions.80-140 is the target fork that we have.If injecting basal at night you get up in 110, you will need insulin for life.The basal lasts approx 24h and is giving you the necessary support for how little your pancreas produces.
Over the years the pancreas will produce anything and you will need insulin for each meal in addition to the basal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/05/2020 2:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
The important thing is not the type of diabetes, is that you are controlled and well.
It doesn't matter if it is with pills or injecting insulin.

I am a healthy people without a history and I debuted in type 1 spontaneously.First pills (the weekend), on Monday an endocrine and directly insulin attended.I do have antibodies.

Do not stir and follow your doctor's instructions.80-140 is the target fork that we have.If injecting basal at night you get up in 110, you will need insulin for life.The basal lasts approx 24h and is giving you the necessary support for how little your pancreas produces.
Over the years the pancreas will produce anything and you will need insulin for each meal besides the basal.

Thanks Ruthbia, in these momo cough and without having climbed the metmorphine I am already getting up in the last three days to 87, 91 and 100 for what I must lower the basal.We'll see and thanks for the spirits.

What happens to me is that the sugar goes down a lot.Paso from 130 to 75 in half an hour walking.

Well, the doctor will tell me if type 1, the 2 or whatever, you have to adapt to everything, I have two churumbels.Thank you

JuanSevillano
10/05/2020 8:32 p.m.

Normal that you lower the blood glucose with exercise, it is highly recommended, aer and strength for the muscles to spend blood glucose and lower your insulin needs.
If you get up with 87, lower 2 units the basal for 3 days, to see if you stay at 95 approx.Always every 3 days, it is the estimated time to see the effect.
And forward, we have all achieved it!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/05/2020 9:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
normal that you lower blood glucose, is highly recommended, aer and strength for muscles to spend blood glucose and lower your insulin needs.
If you get up with 87, lower 2 units the basal for 3 days, to see if you stay at 95 approx.Always every 3 days, it is the estimated time to see the effect.

Thanks Ruthbia, I certainly agree on everything you say, the most important thing is to control and the data is good.They have taken the basal and keep me metmorphine now, they suspect diabetes 2 although it is not my profile.Anyone knows, however, the side effects are the most unpleasant, the muscles, diarrhea, oxygen fakta, if I make efforts ... hope will happen soon.Greetings and thanks

JuanSevillano
10/13/2020 3:37 p.m.

juansevillano said:
ruthbia said:
normal that you lower the blood glucose with exercise, it is highly recommended, aer and strength so that the muscles spend glycemia and lowerYour insulin needs.

Thanks Ruthbia, I certainly agree on everything you say, the most important thing is to control and the data is good.They have taken the basal and keep me metmorphine now, they suspect diabetes 2 although it is not my profile.Anyone knows, however, the side effects are the most unpleasant, the muscles, diarrhea, oxygen fakta, if I make efforts ... hope will happen soon.Greetings and thanks

I have suffered all the side effects of metformin, but the lack of oxygen and muscle pain is when I lack glucose, which does not mean that it is in hiccups, but you can monitor those symptoms

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
10/30/2020 1:58 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Thanks Alberto, I think it is not metformin either, it looks more than you say or atorvastatin because I take a dose of 0.80 that is the highest.However, it is from metformin and Jardiance when I have begun to have those symptoms.

JuanSevillano
10/30/2020 2:18 p.m.

I took metformin 4 days during the debut and my stomach hurt a lot.
Luckily they took it away from me right away.Mine was clear, positive antibodies.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/05/2020 9:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also took metformin at the beginning, for 5 days until I had the results of the positive antibodies and the diagnosis of type 1 diabetes was clear.And it happened to me like others, it greatly affected me to the stomach.I would not have been able to keep it.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/06/2020 noon

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.