Active insulin

almuvaldes22's profile photo   04/17/2021 9:10 a.m.

Good morning that everything is but that well.have if you can help me with your experience:
It turns out that I will have to go for a job.Breakfast and I'm leaving, I will have many. Problems of Gipoglycemia by having active insulin?I should, get me?A.Salido to Tods

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
04/17/2021 9:10 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Good morning,

Walking has a hypoglycemic effect so you will surely have to get less insulin ... it is anyway to try ... if you have a sensor see how that walk affects you.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/17/2021 10:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@almovaldes22

I do it every day, if I can.
Breakfast and then I take a one -hour walk at a good pace, about 10m per km.And in my case I have to remove a half and a half of insulin of what would correspond to me.But that is in my case.Even so, from time to time the pita sensor during the walk and I have to take something, I always wear two units in my safety glucose pocket.Other times nothing.You will have to try.
It is important that you try for breakfast the same amount of carbohydrates.You don't always have to have the same breakfast!But what about the rations are the same.After several days you will check what works best for you.The first day you can take some insulin and try.But I would start from the beginning by lowering insulin.Walking for us after eating is a very good option.And healthy.I hope you have a sensor.If you have no sensor, I would take away insulin of more and at work you control.And if you are somewhat high you can put an insulin correction.But you have to avoid hypo in the street.
Greetings and enjoy the walk

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/17/2021 11:03 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@almuvaldes22

I do it every day, if I can.
Breakfast and then I take a one -hour walk at a good pace, about 10m per km.And in my case I have to remove a half and a half of insulin of what would correspond to me.But that is in my case.Even so, from time to time the pita sensor during the walk and I have to take something, I always wear two units in my safety glucose pocket.Other times nothing.You will have to try.
It is important that you try for breakfast the same amount of carbohydrates.You don't always have to have the same breakfast!But what about the rations are the same.After several days you will check what works best for you.The first day you can take some insulin and try.But I would start from the beginning by lowering insulin.Walking for us after eating is a very good option.And healthy.I hope you have a sensor.If you have no sensor, I would take away insulin of more and at work you control.And if you are somewhat high you can put an insulin correction.But you have to avoid hypo in the street.
Greetings and enjoy the walk

Thank you very much if I am lucky to have a sensor, they put it in September a month to debut, I will do that I will lower some insulin and take glucose in case ... Thank you very much, if walking is always. Well, although I still have to win 1By kilos of weight jej but it is important to walk I have always done it and I like it

almuvaldes22
04/17/2021 11:08 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Hello!
Yes, something is likely to affect you.But as they have told you, it is a matter of trying day by day.
Luck!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/17/2021 11:18 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
Hello!
Yes, something is likely to affect you.But as they have told you, it is a matter of trying day by day.
Good luck!

Thank you very much

almuvaldes22
04/17/2021 11:21 a.m.

Sugarsugar

To give you an example, yesterday after breakfast 191, I started quickly 1 h.And Say 83, without fast, with my medication

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/17/2021 11:56 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.