Saxenda feathers to lower the appetite

aroviraf's profile photo   04/17/2021 10:55 a.m.

Good morning,
I am new in the forum, I have lada diabettes, I was diagnosed at 50 years I have 60, my problem is that it is very much, I find it very difficult to follow the diet, and I am gaining me a lot, they have told me that there is a pen ofmedication called saxenda to lower hunger, and I would like to know if someone can tell me if I can put it on,

aroviraf's profile photo
aroviraf
04/17/2021 10:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been reading a little, no more is needed, to know what I esteem, unless you do strict diet and exercise, which even lifs it is slimming

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/17/2021 12:39 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

No, it's no scam

aroviraf's profile photo
aroviraf
04/17/2021 6:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aroviraf said:
no, it is no scam

Why not?It is a product that costs € 300 per month when you stop using it you are hungry again and recover the weight, they also comment that you create addiction, if you are so interested in taking it to consult it with your endocrine

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/17/2021 8:24 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hi @aroviraf, welcome to the forum.Saxenda is a medicine and as such, you should not use it unless it is under medical prescription, and more being diabetic.
If your problem is that you cannot avoid eating between hours, maybe you should seek professional help because that looks like it is emotional hunger.Try some nutritionist and some therapy.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/18/2021 10:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.