{'en': 'Hello !!!, 35 years of diabetes', 'es': 'Hola!!!, 35 años de diabetes'} Image

Hello !!!, 35 years of diabetes

tonimasso's profile photo   10/22/2020 10:11 a.m.

Hello everyone!

35 years ago he debuts or rather accompanies me this friend who does not abandon you.

To date I have controlled the disease relatively well, but for about three months, something very curious has happened to me and that is repeated day by day, to see if someone can help me.

I get fast before each meal (3 a day) and slow (Tresiba) before going to sleep.

I have done this for years and everything more or less worked, but for some time I go to sleep between 100 and 150 and I wake up to more than 300 without any apparent reason, then I recover during the day and start again, regulated laterof dinner, slow to sleep and in the morning again at 300.

Can anyone explain what happens?

When for 35 years the value with which I was going to sleep more or less coincided with the morning when awakening.

I have spoken with the endocrine and the truth does not give me any reasonable explanation.

In the sensor curve the climb is seen clearly during sleep hours.

Maybe I should find an endocrine that is diabetic ...

Thank you!

tonimasso's profile photo
tonimasso
10/22/2020 10:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello:
Two things can happen:
a) That you begin to climb during the first half of the night;Solution: Increase slow.
b) that you begin to climb during the second half of the night;Solution: insulin pump or rapid insulin correction in the middle of the night.
And above all, much "test-error".

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/22/2020 11:27 a.m.

The same should put some oral antifestic type metformin, since you can start resistance to insulin.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/22/2020 11:54 a.m.

If you have fats, it is normal for it to climb at 3-4 hours of having dinner and stay until you get up.In this case, put a correction at night (I do it if I ceno cheeses or pizza, I lie in 90 and at 2:00 I am 189 or more)

You can also have Alba effect if you start rising around 5:30 -6: 00 in the morning.

Another option that can try is to change the time of Tresiba, there are people in the forum that is better in the morning.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/22/2020 5:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You can try to increase the slow one or two and decrease the rapid, if you need it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2020 9:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You can do moderate exercise during the afternoon, apart from what the classmates have commented !!

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
10/25/2020 11:56 p.m.

I win you in years, hehehe, I've been almost 38 years of diabetes 1. to me normally does not happen to me with the Tresiba, if I happened before with Toujeo.But specifically it happens to me if, as the compis, ceno cheese or meats with a lotSo flat, with little that you eat then upload a lot.It depends on the case I do one thing or another, if it is punctual and I get up to you pee and look with the free and I am high, I correct myself, if it is usual, that it is not the case but as I tell you, if II passed with Toujeo, I upload the slow two by two and every three days.I usually do daily in the afternoon, around 7 or 8. I have to be careful at dinner and in fact I wear very little quickly, normally it never gets up at dawn.Anyway there are times that you think about why and look for the reasons, we are not machines and the body reacts in a certain way and you do not know why, but well, they are counted.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/27/2020 5:26 p.m.

Thank you all for the aid, I am new in the forum and everything you tell me is very pedagogical.
Thank you

tonicurtis's profile photo
tonicurtis
10/27/2020 5:51 p.m.

Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, perhaps your problem is due to the diet you follow.As he says, there maybe there is something that fails in this.Greetings and luck.

marta5's profile photo
marta5
10/28/2020 1:29 p.m.

Hello good morning I have 37 with diabetes and glycades of 7 two daughters that I have had and without complications and it seems very strange that throughout your life you had flat nights I only have them if I have exercised the day before and the rest normally to3 in the morning I can pass you as the effect of dawn or somogy effect or to know.No endocrine is going to give any solution is supposed to know more than them for your years of experience.They will tell you, put on a bomb or get the slow one or if at 3 you are under the less quickly at dinner

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
11/01/2020 11:08 a.m.

@Tonimso
I have been diabetic and I have 43 ... so I have sweet adventuritas for a while !!!Hahaha
Well, I changed twice the schedule of Tresiba, thinking that I would not notice, as my endocrine told me, the schedule with threeiba or toujeo gave the same ....
Well no!!!!
For me the best schedule is at noon, at 3pm.
And as others are advising you, be careful what you have
I think it will work for you
Cheer up!
And you tell us

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
11/01/2020 11:24 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

repipa said:
@tonimasso
I have been diabetic and I have 43 ... so I have sweet adventuritas for a while !!!Hahaha
Well, I changed twice the schedule of Tresiba, thinking that I would not notice, as my endocrine told me, the schedule with threeiba or toujeo gave the same ....
Well no!!!!
For me the best schedule is at noon, at 3pm.
And as others are advising you, be careful what you have
I think it will work for you
Cheer up!
And you tell us

Each one is a world, the best is evidence error and experiment with our body always very cautious.What is doing well to you, I wouldn't just work.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
11/03/2020 7:18 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.