Lose fat in 25 min.💚🤍 ​​Exercises by levels

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo   10/26/2020 12:16 a.m.

You don't have much time and you get bored to train alone, but you want to lose that fat you have?

Today we bring you a high intensity cardiosable training, where in just 25 minutes you can reduce that fat with very simple exercises.
And best of all, you can do it with your partner, family or friends regardless of their physical state, since the same exercises are included but with different levels.

Link

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
10/26/2020 12:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The video and the idea of ​​three levels are very good, although the advanced does not seem the truth very complicated (do not get angry!).What you do as advanced in my Body Fit classes is considered a low/medium level.

The video seems a bit short, with very simple exercises (but surely everything depends on the level) and with too many breaks, and very long: 2 minutes!several times.It seems to me that so you sweat, the rhythm is lost and little fat is lost.

Maybe you could consider making videos for several levels.A real hiit would come well.But I imagine you have to make videos for all audiences.I understand.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/26/2020 8:56 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Good @jldiazdel
What you say I understand for a person trained as you.But you must understand that the majority of the population is not so strong, and what can be low/medium level for you, for others it has been getting for years.

The video is focused on people who are starting in the HIIT, in which the breaks between round rounds is recommended (even more).Fat is lost as long as you increase your daily caloric expense, and in the medium term.If you do this train every day, I assure you that you lose fat.And by the time you adapt, you just have to reduce the rest time between rounds and between exercises.By the way, fat is not lost sweating a lot, what you lose sweating is water and other liquids: Smile:

Hiit ultra hard videos are thousands on the Internet.It is not my goal or that of my company.We want to help improve people's health through exercise, whatever the level.Many people with injuries come to do these types of training without progressions.You can always ask me about HIIT adapted to your level and I will recommend some routines that will make you sweat a lot, if you really want.

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
10/27/2020 11:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.