Freestyle Libre2 and Android 11

solynieve6's profile photo   04/19/2021 1:36 p.m.

Hello, after introducing myself my question
Free Freestyle Use until today without problems in an Android mobile with version 10
When changing a new mobile, the free -liberty apport does not work for me anymore.
I have read that it can be by incompatibility of the app with Android 11
My question is if any of you use it with Android 11 without problems
To me, the problem has arisen with a real mobile 8 pro.The doubt is whether the failure will occur with any mobile that Andriod 11 uses or only with this model

solynieve6's profile photo
solynieve6
04/19/2021 1:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

solynieve6 said:
hello, after introducing my question my doubt
Free Freestyle Use until today without problems in an Android mobile with version 10
When changing a new mobile, the free -liberty apport does not work for me anymore.
I have read that it can be by incompatibility of the app with Android 11
My question is if any of you use it with Android 11 without problems
To me, the problem has arisen with a real mobile 8 pro.The doubt is whether the failure will occur with any mobile that Andriod 11 uses or only with this model

I use it with a Google Pixel (pure Android) with the latest version of Android (of course) and there is no problem.

As a computer engineer, I can tell you that in mobile phones that do not have a pure layer (I.E. the only ones with pure layer are the Google Pixel and the iPhone), any application can present problems through the modified android layers that manufacturers add.

These layers, very often, a function they have is to eliminate applications in the background, which in our case, leads to a fatal result (especially if you have a pirate -free -freek converted into MCG, since it would be working 24/7).Xiaomi is one of the most faithfully apply this technique ...

For this reason, I think it is clear that in terms of software (and, especially, for our case, using this type of app), the best options would be or Google Pixel or iPhone.

I know that after saying this, surely I will have criticism of the fans of the other brands with arguments of all kinds, but I can assure you that what I have told you is so.

I hope I have clarified the issue.All the best!

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/19/2021 3:03 p.m.

Thank you so much.
According to what you say, it looks bad that with an app update they can solve it.

solynieve6
04/19/2021 3:54 p.m.

solynieve6 said:
Thank you very much.
According to what you say, it looks bad that with an app update they can solve it.

What the partner told you is like that, but surely they do solve that issue with an update.

The problem I see is that the app is very green and petardea by several sites.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/19/2021 5:08 p.m.

An update will not solve it because the problem is not of the application, but of the management of the operating system in the modified Android (those of the manufacturers).

@SOLYNIEVE6
@marine

DavidAG2000
04/19/2021 5:28 p.m.

Good @solynieve6, I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus with Android 11 and goes perfect.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
04/19/2021 5:58 p.m.

@Lalonsoa

I am surprised, since Samsung is the company that most applies the aforementioned.That is to say, the app works well by scanning through NFC, but it may also be that the alarms you should have with LibreLink Fallen because the app will not remain in the background.

DavidAG2000
04/19/2021 7:19 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
an update will not solve it because the problem is not of the application, but of the management of the operating system in the modified Android (those of the manufacturers).

@SOLYNIEVE6
@Marine

Link

There you have @davidag2000;)

marine's profile photo
marine
04/19/2021 9:10 p.m.

marine said:
davidag2000 said:
an update will not solve it because the problem is not of the application, but of the system managementOperational in the modified Android (those of the manufacturers).

@SOLYNIEVE6
@Marine

Link

There you have @davidag2000;)

More than to compatibility itself, I referred to how the operating system itself works in Android mobiles and why it can cause problems with pirated free, and Dexcom.

Although your image confirms, in fact, that most officially supported models are iPhone and Pixel.I have already explained the reason for this.

DavidAG2000
04/19/2021 9:16 p.m.

@Davidag2000 Currently Samsung does allow applications in the background to be executed, today I have not failed the alarms (I have been since the end of summer with the 2 before I had the 1 without alarms).Just this app does not let it take it out, I don't know if the rest of the people who have Android let them do it Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
04/19/2021 9:18 p.m.

lalonsoa said:
@davidag2000 current1 without alarms).Just this app does not let it take it out, I don't know if the rest of the people who have Android let them do it @davidag2000 current1 without alarms).Just this app does not let it take it out, I don't know if the rest of the people who have Android let them do it

Indeed, allow it.What I mean is that at some point he eliminates them to save space in memory.

DavidAG2000
04/19/2021 9:26 p.m.

Ok.Thank you very much to everyone.I have it much clearer.

solynieve6
04/20/2021 7:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.