Mobile without NFC and free freeyle 2.

Ricki21's profile photo   04/21/2021 5:25 p.m.

I have tried to download the FreeLink app and I get the "non -compatible" message.Can I do something apart from buying a more expensive mobile?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
04/21/2021 5:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Hello, the same happens to me, they put it to me on Monday, and I have the device but I can not install it on my mobile that is the redmi note7. A greeting and thanks.

Esperanza18's profile photo
Esperanza18
04/21/2021 6:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ricki21 Look to see if in your outpatient they give you the free freeyle reader 2, with him, they would sound the alarms there (although having it on the mobile gives you other advantages).

There is some thread where they talk about compatible mobiles, in case you are interested: Link

I recommend a Samsung, it is not a cheap but what a small difference, I came from an Xiaomi Redmi Note 8t and were constant disconnections, with the Samsung it works in a luxury

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
04/21/2021 7:25 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

@morganeta Thanks for the link.I have the freestyle reader but how I have read that the mobile offers you more so it is prrontal.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
04/22/2021 8:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@morganeta thanks for the link.I have the freestyle reader but how I have read that the mobile offers you more so it is prronto.

The reader uses it simply as a glucometer.
The advantage that the mobile gives use is that you can have a continuous glucose measurement ... I use the XDRIP app with the patching free app .. it worked with the XDRIP alarms, which warns me if at any time my glycemia leaves theInterval 80-140 (you can put the values ​​you want).

In addition, that graphic, I also have it on the Miband watch (if the alarms sound, I have a small vibration), I have it:

There are other app (Diabox is the other one that sounds most to me) that does not imply having to patch anything apparently are simpler, but I have not tried it

morganeta
04/22/2021 2:49 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

You can buy a second -hand mobile.I have Free with APP LibreLink since 2017, I used a Samsung S4 and now an A8 2018. I also use Diabox for alarms.
I use the glycometer free 1 to measure, it is faster than any mobile, in addition to capillaries.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/22/2021 3:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My mobile is not compatible with the free app but they gave me a meter for the sensor ... it is small but the mobile would be more comfortable, of course ...

evarm's profile photo
evarm
04/23/2021 12:52 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1 durante 20 años, Apidra antes de comidas,Toujeo por la noche.Hipotiroidismo y coleresterol alto controlado.Freestyle2 desde octubre2020

morganeta said:
ricki21 said:
@morganeta thanks for the link.I have the freestyle reader but how I have read that the mobile offers you more so it is prronto.

The advantage that the mobile gives use is that you can have a continuous glucose measurement ... I use the XDRIP app with the patching free app .. it worked with the XDRIP alarms, which warns me if at any time my glycemia leaves theInterval 80-140 (you can put the values ​​you want).

In addition, that graphic, I also have it on the Miband watch (if the alarms sound, I have a small vibration), I have it:

There are other app (Diabox is the other one that sounds most to me) that does not imply having to patch anything apparently are simpler, but I have not tried it

Are you app are compatible with the sensor for any mobile?Thank you!

evarm's profile photo
evarm
04/23/2021 12:54 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1 durante 20 años, Apidra antes de comidas,Toujeo por la noche.Hipotiroidismo y coleresterol alto controlado.Freestyle2 desde octubre2020

@Evarm I don't know how to tell you, but there are mobiles in which you can't, I think you have to have NFC.

morganeta
04/23/2021 3:02 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

You need Bluetooth and NFC.
And Abbott on its website gives the list of compatible models.

If you don't want to change mobile, buy a second hand or a cheap LG just to measure.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/25/2021 12:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

morganeta said:
ricki21 said:

morganeta said:
ricki21 said:

Hello.

I am hallucinating when I have seen the photo that you have put and some doubts have entered me.

What version of Miband is compatible with XDrip?It is not to make mistakes because I have seen that there are several with color screen.

Can you say if there is a tutori to put that graph on the Miband?

How long does the battery of the Miband last when connected all day?

Can vibration be very long?It is because it is brief if I am sleeping I would not find out.

Thank you

fer123's profile photo
fer123
04/25/2021 10:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer123 said:

Hello.

I am hallucinating when I have seen the photo that you have put and some doubts have entered me.

What version of Miband is compatible with XDrip?It is not to make mistakes because I have seen that there are several with color screen.

Can you say if there is a tutori to put that graph on the Miband?

How long does the battery of the Miband last when connected all day?

Can vibration be very long?It is because it is brief if I am sleeping I would not find out.

Thanks

I have the Miband 5, but on Facebook I have seen that there are people who have it with the MIBAND4.There are tutorials yes, more than anything because you should not install the official Miband app, but a modified one, although apparently with the latest XDrip updates that is no longer necessary.
In the Facebook group of Nightcout Spain is all the information.

I have to load the miband every 5 days, the battery lasts.The vibration, it shows, is I would say that about 5 seconds vibrating as little, until the paras.If you do not, at 5 minutes again vibrate, it would be difficult for you not to find out.

morganeta
04/25/2021 12:24 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.