I just be diagnosed

Jvaliente's profile photo   04/24/2021 6:02 p.m.

Well, if 139, it is a symptom of diabetes, prediabetes, well, bad or regular, that damage causes diabetes to pancreas, and explain what increases the possibilities of cancer, ah!And what is that very long list and then you tell him to live a normal life

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/01/2021 6:09 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
because if 139, it is a symptom of diabetes, prediabetes, well, bad or regular, what damage causes the pancreas the diabetes, and explain how to increase the possibilities of cancer, ah!And what is that very long list and then tell him that he will live a normal life

a) It is that prediabetes and diabetes are different things.With prediabetes, a treatment is normally followed to avoid falling into diabetes.Once with diabetes, the disease is for life, it is controlled, but it is not cured.

b) The op explicitly asked how dangerous diabetes can be and listed some of the best known complications.The relationship of diabetes and cancer is a fact: Link

c) Of course you can live a normal life, with adequate feeding + exercise + exercise, you can live a normal life ... and if you are an observer, in my post "normal" like this ... in quotes.

The intention has always been good, informing properly and helping.

greetings
Benciones
Good weekend.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/01/2021 7:10 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

I repeat, I do not think that with your 5 post, you have helped anyone, even to me you have managed to scare me with the cancer, thank you very much, God bless you for it

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/01/2021 9:08 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:

Well, that will be your perception, which regrets.Actually, since it was not the goal or aim to bother and much less scare, at all.In fact, the risk would increase if diabetes is not treated.That is why it is important to know how dangerous diabetes can be, to treat it, improve the condition and then avoid the problems involved in diabetes, not only of cancer, but of everything (dialysis, etc.).Well treated diabetes can allow those who suffer from having a good quality of life and living many years without repercussions

greetings,

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/01/2021 9:39 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.