{'en': 'Ketone bodies in positive urine', 'es': 'Cuerpos cetónicos en la orina positivo'} Image

Ketone bodies in positive urine

loli23's profile photo   11/18/2020 5:30 p.m.

Hello,

A few days ago in an analysis I got the glucose on an empty stomach at 119.

The tests repeated me and gave Basal 122 and hemoglobin to 5. 6.And ketonic bodies in negative urine.

I sent the curve with fasting values ​​116. At 30 minutes 206. At 60 minutes 199. At 120 minutes 129.

It tells me that it is a glucose intolerance that makes diet and sport.

And then I have seen that it puts positive ketone bodies.

Do I have to worry?

Thank you.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
11/18/2020 5:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, it is no more important than the doctor told you.Diet and exercise.
They will follow up you need.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/18/2020 8:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@loli23

I instead of diet, I would say "Eat healthy" and exercise.These are a bit of everything, but you avoid the excesses of fats (especially hydrogenated, types of fried potatoes) and excess carbohydrates of very rapid action (white bread, white rice, pasta, juices, juices, potatoes).You have to eat a bit of everything in moderation, but not diet.You should not stay hungry.Vegetables will come very well.It's about changing the way of eating.

Maybe it would be very good to talk to a nutritionist.It is not that you have to worry, but I would take it very seriously.

Apart from the food, do not forget the exercise.If you don't like to go to the gym, you can take good walks.A very good option, if you can, is after eating go out to take a good walk.It will help you a lot.It is nothing complicated.But you have to have regularity.What counts is day to day

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/18/2020 8:59 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you very much for your answers I will do as you tell me.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
11/19/2020 11:07 a.m.

Hello the truth.That they discouraged me at all, after diet and losing 15kg and sport the glucose has dropped very little to 103, .102 on an empty stomach 114, after going to the endroquina tells me that he believes 100 per 100 that he believes is lada diabetes.since it behaves rarely.It is based on that and that my father has the disease of chron and sister hypoterieism.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
05/12/2021 3:49 p.m.

Well, you are very good, with the loss of weight and those values, and very badly for the endocrine because without further analysis and data you cannot say if you have or do not have something for your father and sister, a 0 patterro for the endoAnd you keep like this, encourage.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/12/2021 5:26 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I from the beginning, with hemoglobin in 5.6 ... I don't see diabetes.
I am not a doctor, but things do not add up to me.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/12/2021 11:17 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello chic@s.. I am not new or x here or with the sugar ... I have 14 years being diabetics ... my brother has diagnosed him 2 days sugar with 38 years ... Query comment on you one thing x if now s doesSo when debuting because to my m it seems like a shame what they have done and they will have with him ... I don't understand it ..
Income with 530, he was all night at Hospi, they managed to lower it to 80 (already x the morning) without seeing any endocrine or explanation or teaching any ... they are discharged at 8 later to give him breakfast ... without putting insulin (I imagine that I had it short) with juice and everything and that when I arrive that house that returns to breakfast😳, they tell him that he goes to the head recipe his insulin ... and that the endocrine already called him ... the appointment of header x thelate..x half a meal ... without measuring machine ... and having said that does not put insulin all day ... and Q throughout the month s put in meals 3 units alone ... still what I have beforeAnd it doesn't matter what I am going to eat ... as they do not know him that they see how he is going to him or idea ... he says that he puts purple to legumes ... Anyway ... some things ...The thing is that it ends up to debut and I also went from there without anyone explaining or how to prick or eat or anything ... I have not explained well ... but I do not see that performance normal ... when I came out dlHospital I went out with 4 talks between endocrine and nurses ... tell me something ... if it is normal if you do that now..🤦🏻‍♀️ thanks ... the truth we have in another community and we do not know what will happen to him ..What disgust

xuladnay79's profile photo
xuladnay79
05/13/2021 6:25 a.m.

@xuladnay79 ,.It is true that now with the Covid they quickly discharge, but I should have seen the endocrine and give him time for monitoring and nursing talks..
And the glucose meter, essential, I suppose they would give it to the consultation .., that they do not leave without them.
I hope that is not the way they treat the debut now .., it cannot be so.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/13/2021 6:40 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

xuladnay79 said:
hello chic@s ... I am not new or x here or with the sugar ... I have 14 years being diabetics ... my brother has diagnosed him 2 days ago sugar with38 years ... what would tell you a thing x if now it is like that when debuting because my m seems like a shame what they have done and they will have with him ... I don't understand it ..
Income with 530, he was all night at Hospi, they managed to lower it to 80 (already x the morning) without seeing any endocrine or explanation or teaching any ... they are discharged at 8 later to give him breakfast ... without putting insulin (I imagine that I had it short) with juice and everything and that when I arrive that house that returns to breakfast😳, they tell him that he goes to the head recipe his insulin ... and that the endocrine already called him ... the appointment of header x thelate..x half a meal ... without measuring machine ... and having said that does not put insulin all day ... and Q throughout the month s put in meals 3 units alone ... still what I have beforeAnd it doesn't matter what I am going to eat ... as they do not know him that they see how he is going to him or idea ... he says that he puts purple to legumes ... Anyway ... some things ...The thing is that it ends up to debut and I also went from there without anyone explaining or how to prick or eat or anything ... I have not explained well ... but I do not see that performance normal ... when I came out dlHospital I went out with 4 talks between endocrine and nurses ... tell me something ... if it is normal if you do that now..🤦🏻‍♀️ thanks ... the truth we have in another community and we do not know what will happen to him ..What disgust

It seems to me an incredibly negligent action, it really scares how social security is lately.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
05/13/2021 9:44 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

And is this the best social security in the world? ......... what world?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/13/2021 9:53 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I think that giving more than 500 cannot leave you without knowing exactly where that figure comes from.Come on, I think.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
05/13/2021 10:40 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

@xuladnay79
It is a shame.
They sent me home with slow with 386 and La Glico in 15.9 (they did not lower it to me).It is true that only with the slow and metformin in a week I normalized, but it does not happen and ended in the emergency department ...
Information they did not give me anything, that I ate less quantity.
For the appointment with Endocrine, I had to insist a lot (thanks to the forum that told me to do so).
Of course, a glucometer gave me.What less than knowing what you have to be able to put measures ...
In the end thanks to the forum and my brother, which is D1, I handled well.
Help your brother what you can because he has found a panda of useless.And that he gets in the forum for what is needed.
That insists that they give glucometer and appointment with endocrine.
Things should not be so but when they are, we have to try to get out of them in the best possible way.

isabelbota
05/13/2021 11:21 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much chic@s later I answer that I am curing

xuladnay79's profile photo
xuladnay79
05/13/2021 11:46 a.m.

Thank you so much.The truth was almost crying because apart I put a body saying that it is the most aggressive when debts.That the most difficult to control and the worst of the three.And that although they give me negative, the antibodies no matter because I am lad.I only have a fast on the rest of the normal day. And neither has it gone more in 8 months.The truth instead of helping we eat our heads more.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
05/13/2021 12:26 p.m.

@loli23
Is that each doctor thinks differently ...
You lada without antibodies and with a glyce that we would already like to see it in our lives.
I debut with Glyc of 15.9, without overweight and low cholesterol, Brother Lada, peptide C for the soils ... but not giving positive the three antibodies that have looked at my diagnosis, already closed, is type 2 ...
There is no one who understands anything, really.It seems that each doctor has studied different things.

In the end, what you have to stay is to find the medication that does well.At the moment with slow and metformin I am doing well, although the endo told me that he does not understand it with the pancreas almost without working, that the rapid will come shortly.Well, whatever, the important thing is to be controlled.

isabelbota
05/13/2021 3:02 p.m.

loli23 said:
Thank you very much.The truth was almost crying because apart I put a body saying that it is the most aggressive when debts.That the most difficult to control and the worst of the three.And that although they give me negative, the antibodies no matter because I am lad.I only have a fast on the rest of the normal day. And neither has it gone more in 8 months.The truth instead of helping we eat our heads more.

Hi Loli23, I am right now as you, negative antibodies, high glucose only in the morning, without medication and with an endocrine committed to that I am lada (surely it is, I have already done to the idea).At the moment I am with a diet and I am the days that I can.It is an annoyance not really knowing what guy we are.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
05/13/2021 7:45 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Isabelbota said:
@loli23
Is that each doctor thinks differently ...
You lada without antibodies and with a glyce that we would already like to see it in our lives.
I debut with Glyc of 15.9, without overweight and low cholesterol, Brother Lada, peptide C for the soils ... but not giving positive the three antibodies that have looked at my diagnosis, already closed, is type 2 ...
There is no one who understands anything, really.It seems that each doctor has studied different things.

In the end, what you have to stay is to find the medication that does well.At the moment with slow and metformin I am doing well, although the endo told me that he does not understand it with the pancreas almost without working, that the rapid will come shortly.Well whatever, the important thing is to be controlled.

To me, just because of the overweight (I have SOP) already told me what type 2 without more studies ... and without taking into account a history (from my great -grandmother by maternal line)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/13/2021 8:24 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Smartinez.Hello, I have not yet extended the evidence.But he says that although I got negative, it does not matter if for Ell I am Lada since I am also in Normo Peso.But of course before I was in 78 kg and a height in 166. But I don't know what I have been with the glucose from 114 to 117 higher ... the strips package was also changed and glucose measured.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
05/14/2021 7:44 a.m.

loli23 said:
smartinez.Hello, I have not yet extended the evidence.But he says that although I got negative, it does not matter if for Ell I am Lada since I am also in Normo Peso.But of course before it was at 78 kg and a height in 166. But I don't know what I have been with the glucose from 114 to 117 higher ... also and the strips package was changed, it would be measured by glucose.

Have you seen how much peptide c do you have?NO

LOLI23 said:
smartinez.Hello, I have not yet extended the evidence.But he says that although I got negative, it does not matter if for Ell I am Lada since I am also in Normo Peso.But of course before it was at 78 kg and a height in 166. But I don't know what I have been with the glucose from 114 to 117 higher ... also and the strips package was changed, it would be measured by glucose.

From what I see, they have not done the peptide test either C. I do not understand how without testing they can tell you that you are lada.In my case, the endocrine does not confirm anything, gives its opinion and its feeling but without confirming, it is waiting for things in three months, when it is not clear you have to wait and not rush.I see that you have values ​​that are not to be scared either.Much encouragement, surely we are doing things well, diet and exercise

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
05/14/2021 9:31 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.