{'en': 'Mobile S20 does not read the FreeLink reader', 'es': 'Móvil s20 no me lee el lector de librelink'} Image

Mobile S20 does not read the FreeLink reader

josepd's profile photo   11/22/2020 8:12 p.m.

Hello good,

I have had to change my mobile for breakage and I have the new Samsung S20 Plus and I can't read the reader.

I have waited a week because my old mobile still worked and believed that I could not recognize it, but today I have changed the reader and with the old mobile he recognizes it but in the new no.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

josepd's profile photo
josepd
11/22/2020 8:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I do not know exactly if you have tried to read the sensor with two mobiles.You can only do it with which you start the sensor, and always with activated NFC.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/23/2020 1:25 p.m.

If you activate it with a freelink reader and mobile you have to activate the reader first and then the mobile.So you can use the two systems.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/23/2020 1:29 p.m.

Solved theme, it turns out that the S20 Plus model has the sensor on the other side of the Mobil.Normally the NFC receptor is next to the camera, as this model takes it at the bottom.
Of the co -statements that you comment, if two mobile ones can be used without problem, because I did the test and worked with the old and the new one without problem, the data is not transposed.
Thank you all for the interest

josepd's profile photo
josepd
11/24/2020 8:01 a.m.

Ok, I'm glad you could solve it.All the best.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/24/2020 8:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.