Electoral Table, Covid and Diabetes

mborque's profile photo   04/26/2021 10:14 a.m.

I have opened this thread because another resemblance was from 2016 and was not Covid 19 through.
I have presented an excuse to be on the table for being diabetic and with 61 years with a medical certificate and they have denied it.
There are multiple studies that show that diabetics are people at risk, both for greater ease of infection and for the greatest possibility of complicating the disease.
They can come to vote the infected people and in the Madrid elections they will not give us either epi costumes or anything as they are supposed to give in Catalonia.I am valuing to deny myself to stay at the table all day even if it is a crime.The bad thing that may take you to a stopped cell and that is even worse than being on the table, although in the end they put only a fine of 600 euros.What would you do?

mborque's profile photo
mborque
04/26/2021 10:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In case you are worth something:

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/26/2021 11:59 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@mborque.If you can't get rid: FFP2 mask and hand hydrogel.Try that the room has cross ventilation.I have been resisting with these rules for a year and I have not infected.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
04/26/2021 4:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Ponte double mask and ventilation.
They would have to put schedule for positive and EPI, as in Catalonia.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/27/2021 2:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Before double mask, I would cover other mucous membranes through which the virus, eyes (wear glasses) can enter.

The double mask does not make sense, and have your eyes exposed

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
04/27/2021 10:25 a.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

If the system for some things is so careful and for others it is not.
That they do not understand, I suppose that such situations (electoral table, covid ..) will affect the glucose and if you feel bad, surely there will be someone of civil or health protection, they could suggest that you go home.
That, if you don't have any of Covid's symptoms, with those symptoms you have to call the doctor and at least until they do the PCR, you can't leave home.

Pablus's profile photo
Pablus
05/03/2021 12:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.