{'en': 'My husband is type 1 diabetic and in the hyperglycemia me psychologically crushed me', 'es': 'Mi marido es diabetico tipo 1 y en las hiperglucemias me machaca psicologicamente'} Image

My husband is type 1 diabetic and in the hyperglycemia me psychologically crushed me

marilyn8040's profile photo   04/26/2021 11:48 a.m.

I almost would answer your last question, but I need a fact, what glisosylated has it?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/09/2021 3:23 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
I almost would answer your last question, but I need a fact, what glisosylated has?

It has 6.3.

marilyn8040's profile photo
marilyn8040
05/09/2021 3:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well then the problem is not diabetes

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/09/2021 5:14 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello.I think you are in a toxic and abuse relationship.There is no disease that justifies that, at all, do not justify it that diabetes does not produce that.I think that as soon as possible you help (a psychologist the first), before you can take distance and perspective to realize that you do not deserve to live like this and get out of that constant caregiver and guilt.And when you can love yourself you will decide whether you continue or not.You don't have to live it as a failure but as a learning.Cheer up.And he really goes to a psychological consultation that will help you.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
05/16/2021 11:37 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

I think it is necessary to write this comment.
Because people can be changed and things can be improved.
My mother always told me, when I was a child, that I had to be conformist and that I intended to change the world and that it is impossible to change, because she saw my character.That did not influence my eagerness to improve the things that are presented to me.Because people do not change, but they learn and evolve.
Well, today the scene was repeated a few weeks ago, but with a change, today I didn't have to ask him anything, and he said "I am a bit low, you lead you better."
In addition, some dextrose cubes were bought and is more aware of not being low, without me having to be on top.
How did I make it react?
Responding to his border with his same currency, it is seen that his mind click.
And because the last times I asked him and he didn't want to answer me, I simply left his side and left him alone with his edge, without saying anything, for almost an hour.
One day we were doing hiking, I noticed it very quiet and asked him and told me that it was not my matter very shear, and I turned around without saying anything and left alone;It cost me a lot to do that but I did and worked.
It is seen that he had time to reflect.
Yes, people can be changed, especially when it is because of their own well -being.
And besides, I understood that I must also change, less sermons and more concrete answers so that I understand that taking care of him means taking care of me, because if he is wrong I am because we are sharing our lives.
Thank you all for the support, because I understood that everything was the fault of your attitude and not of diabetes, and I would not have been able to do this because I felt very guilty, such as leaving it alone and going.
I am not going to throw in the towel so easily, you just have to find out how to make people react to be aware of their mistakes, my husband was very in his diabetic world and fooled himself because he did not control well because he did not wantPay attention and also forgot about me, fact that I can understand why they are 30 years of diabetic, but it hurt me a lot and that is what I am trying to explain this last week.And luckily, he has understood.
And I know that this is a small change but it is an advance and I am very happy.
The change began in me actually.
A hug to everyone.

marilyn8040's profile photo
marilyn8040
05/23/2021 11:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm glad @marilin8040

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/24/2021 12:40 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.