Rivotril [clonazepam]

Gracian's profile photo   05/01/2021 8:06 p.m.

I am type II diabetic, in treatment with metmorphine 850, approximately about four years ago, until very recently the glucose values ​​that always measured on an empty stomach, ranged between 118 and 125, at most and rarely.However, in recent weeks it has increased, and is rather in the range between 130 -140 and something else, on few occasions.Convidero that there has not been a substantial alternation, neither in the type nor in the amount of meals ... I am little, but pedaling at home a couple of hours.Achaco these modifications to which I am very nervous, extended.
For this reason, I will say first that I have a spastic quadriplegia by birth, and I have lost a lot[Clonazapam].
And I do not know if any of VDS will have consumed this preparation, which in its prospect warns of the care with which we must administer it, because it warns that it has to be administered, with caution, if "it has intolerance to the galactose, insufficiency of lactase of LAPP or juggling or malabsorptionof glucose or galactose "
The truth is that prospects are so pejigueros, that we would not dare to take anything, following their indications to the letter.
What do you think?
Greetings

Gracian's profile photo
Gracian
05/01/2021 8:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been taking it by medical prescription and the few times that I have "forgotten" to take it (I take it at night, and if I am very tired, as I have the habit of reading, I fall asleep reading) I have not noticed variations in theGlycemia, neither better nor worse, so ... I suppose that in cases of intolerance or allergy it can be harmful, but the glucose it carries in minimal ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/01/2021 8:39 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.