{'en': 'High glutemia, insulin does not seem to have an effect', 'es': 'Glucemias altas, la insulina no parece tener efecto'} Image

High glutemia, insulin does not seem to have an effect

daldol's profile photo   12/08/2020 7:13 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am 32 years old and 7-8 years ago I have DBT 1.

At first it was good with meals and controls.Then I let myself be and everything was uncontrolled, I could never adapt my work with diabetes.The last analysis in February had 11 glycosilada.

Now with the pandemic I could organize again and it had been improving with the measurements, it came from 3 months stable.To improve food, a month ago I started with a nutritionist and the first two weeks came all barbarian and super good measurements.

As for physical activity, I made two months online 3 times a week, I stopped two months and a month ago I have been making an abdominal routine every night that the person I did online recommended.

I had been injecting at the morning 20u, at noon 20u and at night 30u and 5u fixed as long as you have to add (densulin use and fast insulating).It was so good that the quick fixed ones did not use them anymore and was about to start down the other.

But a week ago I have been having measurements above 250 and I can't go down with anything.

For example, at night I had 400 and used 10u quickly, glycemia always lowered me well but this time it was not so and I woke up with 300, I did not have breakfast because I got up late and at noon I was 350.

And so it happened to me all week, always high and not being able to go down with the insulins, as if it did not take effect.

And with meals I come well thanks to the nutritionist.

What could be happening?

Thank you!

daldol's profile photo
daldol
12/08/2020 7:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,
I wish I could help you.I just got into this forum looking for help because my son also seems to have insulin resistance.I think you should go to the doctor and tell you what may be happening.

Jess Margat's profile photo
Jess Margat
12/08/2020 3:17 p.m.

Hello, I do not know those insulins, but now there are other treatments with slow insulins that are put once a day and the rapids in each meal.
Meanwhile, you will have to raise the doses a little to control it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/09/2020 5:54 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What can be happening?
From what I see you jump meals, you are not sleeping well and you are very distressed.Order and discipline is very important for the diabetic patient to keep health well.
If you jump out of control of your body, I see that you do not know that if you eat or not eat your liver in any way it will generate glucose since you need energy to breathe, so that your heart can and for all your vital functions.Jump meals is not a good idea, because your body will tend to compensate it and when you eat your glucose levels they will shoot even more.
Don't you sleep well?Your organism does not come into the process of regeneration, since it is night and in the dark when the growth hormone occurs that favors the body to regenerate.
Are you distressed?Stress is one of the main enemies of the diabetic patient, trigger blood glucose levels.
The exercise that a diabetic patient requires is not limited to a part of the body, requires a routine of at least 30 minutes per day, where it exercises the largest amount of muscles, since it is necessary to heat the body and make the blood circulate with moreForce, this makes insulin absorbed by more efficiency tissues, in addition that exercise causes cells to create more mitochondria, these are the elements of the cell responsible for converting glucose into energy.
Discipline and attachment to diet and treatment in diabetic patients is essential: sleep 8 hours, at night.Eat at fixed hours with adequate menus for diabetics and apply your insulin based on the amount of food you eat and avoid other factors such as stress.

MARIZUJIMENEZH's profile photo
MARIZUJIMENEZH
12/11/2020 12:49 a.m.

Hello, I am in the same as many of you, and it despairs, I am new in this.With the 34 u of the slow one, I had been controlled, and since they told me that I have to put the fast the values ​​they changed a lot and it costs me that I got off.If someone can advise me a little, I would appreciate them

Cristina Arolfo's profile photo
Cristina Arolfo
12/14/2020 1:51 p.m.

I forget to tell you that I have lada diabetes.Thank you

Cristina Arolfo's profile photo
Cristina Arolfo
12/14/2020 1:51 p.m.

Hello!11 of hemoglobin is an important lack of control ... I recommend you to go to the endocrine and propose to start with a slow insulin of 24h-30h and a fast for before meals and correct.On the other hand, what type of diet do you carry?Weighs raw hydrates?Do you check the glycemic food index?Do you do sports?There are many things that you have to take into account to carry good control.All the best.

MarioVivirYDiabetes's profile photo
MarioVivirYDiabetes
12/15/2020 4:54 p.m.

27 años. Diabético tipo 1 desde los 7 años
Tresiba 24 u.
NovoRapid: ratio 1ui-1ch. Mañanas 1.5ui-1ch
hA1c: 5,7%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.