{'en': 'Lada diabetes', 'es': 'Diabetes lada'} Image

Lada diabetes

msp80s's profile photo   12/14/2020 4:28 p.m.

I have it, I started taking pills then insulin.

That has been diabetic for 23 years, and in December I had a ketoacidosis and I was diagnosed with lada diabetes although I have many doubts, I try to take it well but c diet and everything sometimes shoots my sugar and it scared me for what happened to me.

Greetings,

msp80s's profile photo
msp80s
12/14/2020 4:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

msp80s said:
I have it started taking pills then insulin.That has been diabetics for 23 years, and in December I had a ketoacidosis and I was diagnosed with lad>

Toujeo insulin 22 units and novorrapid on demand

msp80s's profile photo
msp80s
12/14/2020 4:29 p.m.

Of course and they sat me fatal

msp80s's profile photo
msp80s
12/15/2020 9:19 a.m.

I am a vestorio, I think I have already lost what I learned a lot of years ago about the types of diabetes every day and new and different diabetes.I will return to the old school what I learned many years ago diabetes, tasteless flavor without smell without tasteless color.Bad lifestyle habits Start of the pre.Unique with a regular cure between 8 and 14 months I create diabetes egsipid gestational.Of the others that affects the antidiuretic hormone I think there are two types of central and the most common.Diabetes mellitus d two, unknown origin influenced by genetics.Metformin Artificial hormones created in a laboratory It is sold thus helps to manage and organize the lack of control itself. What originates the disease.If we do not take care of ourselves, we will start with insulin, we will start with basal, and measure that we continue with lack of control we will add pure or fast.Lada Moody The syndrome etc etc comes and derives from this.Multiple problems facing a newly diagnosed in many occasions guides an insulin treatment and then realize that the pancreas still manufactures part of some type of insulin. Origin multiple hypoglycemia and fear of disease.It is truly when the diabetic must be more supported by health professionals and many times the opposite happens.For me the keys of are the pre -consequence of not taking care of the twins I think that this name refers to the nephron.1 and 2. 1st quickly detected the 2 is when you are already completely decompensated, a lot should be worked, in anticipating data and processing for the 2 financed in continuous measurement etc.Dm1 says that it is the worst1, depending on where the 2 is looked at if it is not welcomed time already comes with multiple arterial cardiac complications nephron nervous system seen and so on.And what is much worse compared to the 1 that childhood comes to a new complicated life.From what I see the da and Moody are very similar to but I suppose they try to specify in subgroups.How do I teach teenagers to manage their diabetes mellitus 1 disease 1 I explain the 1 non -insulin factories and you have to inject, pre -gestational and we will put 2 and we will put the 2 artificial hormone manufactured in a laboratory is used.And we will not take care of us will end up insurgues.Gestational happens due to placenta and different hormonal changes and embryo feed.There is always genetics in my case I have double maternal and paternal face and I debuted with paper, I got one in my face and remembers my family that even laughed saying where the other single is appeared in the pancreas becoming an autoimmune disease.That I feel more proud as a diabetic, it is to have fought tirelessly because they give us the driving license for more than 6 months that gave me the first or one year the b.I have always tried to help the companions are 12 or the type of diabetes that it is when I debute locked us at home and even end us for fear of what they will say.It has rained a lot since then.Forgive my interference in his kind I hope I don't bother anyone.Good night

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/24/2020 9:43 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.