I have ruled out diabetes, but ...

Fani's profile photo   12/20/2020 9:44 a.m.

Hello beautiful!I do not know where to start ... I am a very hypochondriac person, and I obsess a lot with things ... the question is that I somatizFor a few weeks I felt very rare ... I must also say that I measure 1.60 and weight 44 kilos, and I just turned 36.Well, I am normal, I am little to eat, I never or almost ever hungGestational in my little daughter's pregnancy 5 years ago, I have always been horrified by the idea of ​​developing diabetes a posterior ... Anyway, one morning, I got up, and my urine smelled very strong ... I went to the emergency room, PQI feared the worst ... there they told me that I had ketones in my urine, but what was due to 12 hours of fasting that I carried, since fasting glucose was at 82mg/dl ... Of course I did not stayQuiet, and the next day, as I work in a hospital, I told a partner, and she looked at the hair glucose again ... and at the hour and a half of breakfast (1st sugar -free 1 andogurt, a banana and a cookieDigestive), I was 106 mg/dl ... They were chief of ketones in urine, and indications came out ... My partner told me to make me a glycosylated hemoglobin to be calmer ... the analytics made it two hours afterEat a sandwich (measure of a closed span, more or less) of white bread, with cheese ... and came out, glucose 102mg/dl, and 5.0 glyd hemoglobin ... 5 years ago I got 5.1 after pregnancy.But the point is that there are times when I notice the rare breath, and the pipi is clear (I do not know that it has with ketosis), and it smells so strong ... they also made a cytology and it came out that I had candidiasis, forI already feed my paranoia more ...
What do you think?I stay calm and leave the subject, or what do I do?The gyzed have told me that it is excellent, but I don't know ...
Thanks in advance!

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/20/2020 9:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Another point that maybe I should do is that the LDL (bad) cholesterol, it was super low in 57 mg/dl, and the good super tall HDL, in 95 mg/dl that told me that it is good ... even though I don't know whatrelationship has cholesterol with diabetes ... 🤷

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/20/2020 9:52 a.m.

I would seek diseases with your symptomatology for another site of diabetes, and by the way hypochondria and diabetes are rightful I tell you by experi. A Greetings Fani

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/20/2020 10:31 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

What else is I looking for?I am very lost ... pq with that data that I do?I discard diabetes, right?Everything is inside the rank, but ketosis that ... has me musquea ... the hypochondría is a p ... to enemy for everything ... I am also an expert in when I get nervous, give me adrenaline chute toBum, I have that super power of me ... rda 😵😵😵😵 That doesn't help anything either
THANKS X CLASTAR!

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/20/2020 10:34 a.m.

@Fani

Diabetes is clear that you don't have.Having candidas is very normal in women.But of course you have to treat them with your gynecologist.

Do not get angry, but I have nothing clear about the problem you have.Enough water?
By the way, your skeletal structure is probably thin, but with that height, your weight is very low.Basically you have very few reservations in case of disease.I would go to a nutritionist and plant me to go to something closer to 50 kg but eating well.You have excellent cholesterol.In fact I have the "good" even somewhat higher.It is life insurance against heart attacks.It means that your food is very healthy, but I would consider increasing some weight, the truth.

A very strong greeting!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/20/2020 1:04 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Helloaaa !!!Thanks for answering!I also don't know the problem I have 😵😵🤣 It is a roll ... I am not very good for a long time ... I have spent much stress this year (I am a health), that added to my hypochondría, and my love for looking for me/Finding symptoms ... I started dizziness, I lost a couple of kilos, I noticed a fruity breath, the very clear and smell pipi ... That's why I thought about diabetes ... in addition to the ketones that they saw me in urine ...From gestational diabetes, I control all that ... water I drink normal.I am not more thirst

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/20/2020 1:31 p.m.

You don't seem to have diabetes.Acetone shoots when the body has no sugars to consume and consume fat in place if it is for a more or less prolonged time.That is, you are forcing your body to eat only fat for a long time.
In my debut I had ketoacidosis and 300 glucose, that is diabetes.Put some hydrates to your diet and you'll see how that will not happen anymore.

Happy parties!

freesoft's profile photo
freesoft
12/20/2020 5:37 p.m.

43 años (debut Diabetes tipo 1 hace 4)
Toujeo 26 Unidades + apidra 5 en comidas (variable)
Basal 70 - 110
A1c: 5,6 (puro del endocrino por dar tan baja)

And thanks for everything you are doing, not only with the Covid rather for everything you always do.A kiss and do not worry sure you are fine and it is stress or something similar

freesoft's profile photo
freesoft
12/20/2020 5:40 p.m.

43 años (debut Diabetes tipo 1 hace 4)
Toujeo 26 Unidades + apidra 5 en comidas (variable)
Basal 70 - 110
A1c: 5,6 (puro del endocrino por dar tan baja)

Thanks for your words, Freesoft!I guess I'm taking my body a little to the limit eating so little ... but it's really the body does not ask me anymore 🤷
Already, when they saw me ketosis, I was at 82 mg/dl ... and the next day I had signs of ketones, and I was 106 after breakfast ... Anyway, I will have to put more carbohydrates, it is clear... my body is asking me ...

As for my work, I do not thank myself, I do it delighted, for that I studied ... but the truth is that this year is being note, ehhh ... a horror ... a lot of stress 😔

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/20/2020 8:36 p.m.

Because one can trust the gly, right?Although hemoglobin 14.2 has come out well ... but the VCM has come down ... I think it is the size of the red blood cells that are smaller.I have read that at most, some anemias can increase gyrose.Do you know anything about that?

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/20/2020 10:22 p.m.

Maybe you are low iron, but you don't have diabetes.You can have anxiety, to have to treat yourself and stay calmer, that there are seasons that, if you are a hypochondriac and other problems are added, it is wrong.
It once also happens to me.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2020 10:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

But is the gyrhade 100% still having iron deficiency?Hemoglobin if I have it well at 14.2 ... I have read x there as much with iron deficit can raise you the glyd ...

I have anxiety.And a lot.I demand a lot, and this year at the hospital it is being horrible ... we have been dragging the subject for many months.
Thanks x Answer, Regina 😘

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/21/2020 10:35 a.m.

The glyd is a KPI/Reliable indicator at 90 days.
You are not diabetic.But if you demand so much your body, it will take its toll.
Mandate to eat 5 times few amounts, so you will avoid ketosis.Varied diet.I drink a lot of water, I take it with lemon because I don't like it and I am never thirsty.
And the candidas are a pain, they give me the sugar peaks when I lower the progesterone before menstruating.I always have 2 boxes of blastimulin at home.
They came out with the debut and I can't get them forever.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/21/2020 7:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ruthbia, thanks for answering!I ask if anemia can interfere in gyrus.That I still having normal hemoglobin to 14.2, if the low corpuscular volume has come out ... I don't know.My medical partners have told me that that does not interfere, that the glying is reliable ... I know ... I have read that at most, the glyd would go up, I would not go down ...

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/21/2020 7:59 p.m.

fani said:
Hello beautiful!I do not know where to start ... I am a very hypochondriac person, and I obsess a lot with things ... the question is that I somatizFor a few weeks I felt very rare ... I must also say that I measure 1.60 and weight 44 kilos, and I just turned 36.Well, I am normal, I am little to eat, I never or almost ever hungGestational in my little daughter's pregnancy 5 years ago, I have always been horrified by the idea of ​​developing diabetes a posterior ... Anyway, one morning, I got up, and my urine smelled very strong ... I went to the emergency room, PQI feared the worst ... there they told me that I had ketones in my urine, but what was due to 12 hours of fasting that I carried, since fasting glucose was at 82mg/dl ... Of course I did not stayQuiet, and the next day, as I work in a hospital, I told a partner, and she looked at the hair glucose again ... and at the hour and a half of breakfast (1st sugar -free 1 andogurt, a banana and a cookieDigestive), I was 106 mg/dl ... They were chief of ketones in urine, and indications came out ... My partner told me to make me a glycosylated hemoglobin to be calmer ... the analytics made it two hours afterEat a sandwich (measure of a closed span, more or less) of white bread, with cheese ... and came out, glucose 102mg/dl, and 5.0 glyd hemoglobin ... 5 years ago I got 5.1 after pregnancy.But the point is that there are times when I notice the rare breath, and the pipi is clear (I do not know that it has with ketosis), and it smells so strong ... they also made a cytology and it came out that I had candidiasis, forI already feed my paranoia more ...
What do you think?I stay calm and leave the subject, or what do I do?The gyzed have told me that it is excellent, but I don't know ...
Thanks in advance!

I do not know but come to a diabetics forum with absolutely normal analytics, to ask if you have diabetes because it smells your breath seems to me an imbecility.
Sorry for sincerity and leave us alone.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
12/27/2020 11:51 a.m.

Hi Mario ... I don't think I'm missing from anyone.I only look for information, and I tell the people who know the most of the subject who they live with this disease daily ... if my comment seems out of place, not answering and passing by there is enough.
Greetings!

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/27/2020 1:02 p.m.

To some extent I agree with Mario, I think that your problems are more psychosomatic than physiological, and I do not think that this is the appropriate forum to solve them on the other hand if it gives the slight impression sometimes in what you write that you are making fun of us of us, all this without acrimony, a strong hug Fani

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/27/2020 8:09 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Not at all I make fun of you, Alberto!The other way around!You think some super fighters ... I just try to clear my doubts of truth 😔 Forgive if it seems something else ... I am hypochondriac is more than true, that is indisputable

Fani's profile photo
Fani
12/27/2020 8:21 p.m.

Hi Fany, how about partner I am also a sanitary.How my classmates have not been describing you no problem if you know something that developing gestational diabetes can influence you or come some type of diabetes but there must always be a sudden event.I am not a doctor but on the subject of his lack of iron he has thought about going to the header and asking for an analytical to get out of doubt, good anemia and what he commented on his blood cells.I will tell him something when I debuted with 3 years the pediatric endocrine that came from the United States of the Houston hospital precisely because of my diabetes debut 40 years ago. I would denounce my mother because I was 3 years old and peak and weighed 12 kg my constitution is thin is thinI guess yours is the same as mine.Be careful with the lack of iron and anemia can bring complications. What advises you from hydrates You go hungry you feel tired tired.Drink water now I do not remember what is called the only genesis or glycolysis, not yet diabetic through fastSimple and simple range.Anyway, so that 16 is left and has the possibility of going to the endocrine or in the internist together with the pediatric endocrine for me they are the best doctors, I would also ask my doctor for my analytical to look at me to see how it is in English ATP, ADP2, HGAC1 CONTRASRTPOR ALBÚMINA, URINE ANALYTICS 24 HOURS Loss of egg white for example that manufactures the liver I suppose that as a sanitary it understands me.ISSUU Excess epi ay what bad or English and the acronym medical abbreviations forgiveAt work and many times you cannot seek perfection and less the sector we belong to there are always unforeseen situations, exceptional for a short time per patient and so on that I am going to tell you.Faced with any questions of what I write that I do not know if it will understand me but for all that I have read that he has written he expresses and defends well in his profession.I presuppose that you have already seen the collateral effects that it brings, for example, type 2 diabetes mellitus.Contact me whenever I need it when they need today I have been guarding all night.Greetings companion.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/01/2021 6:42 a.m.

K5288pn25.

Hello!!!Thanks for Castar!It turns out that the red blood cells is already solved.It was a laboratory error ... I was repeated analytical, and it went well ... but in that analytical that they made me later, it came from 108 mg/dl glucose on an empty stomach, and I already got nervous ... I know that it is not somethingExaggerated but ... very tired I do not feel, that's why I didn't fit the anemia either ...
I know about gestational diabetes ... I know that it can trigger in a diabetes in the long run, so all my concern ... and being a very thin person (weight 43kg) and my cholesterol figures so good, andsuch good triglycerides, a type 2 diabetes does not make sense for me ... That is why I am afraid of the diabetes lada ... even if I do not know if it is abrupt or not in that case in that case

Fani's profile photo
Fani
01/01/2021 11:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.